Demolition back in WW2

GazzaGarratt

Explanation of game mode -

'One team has to blow up bomb sites while the other defends and diffuses any explosives the attackers manage to stick down. It's a bit like Search and Destroy, except you can respawn. You'll be able to jump into a Demolition 24/7 server for the duration of the event.'

It's coming back for a month long event alongside the DLC so free for all to play. Looks like a lot of fun and I'm glad they are expanding the modes for free in this game whilst you can get a few more maps from the DLC if you want to.

Anyone fancy playing this? Update should be available to play from today.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

46 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Explanation of game mode -

'One team has to blow up bomb sites while the other defends and diffuses any explosives the attackers manage to stick down. It's a bit like Search and Destroy, except you can respawn. You'll be able to jump into a Demolition 24/7 server for the duration of the event.'

It's coming back for a month long event alongside the DLC so free for all to play. Looks like a lot of fun and I'm glad they are expanding the modes for free in this game whilst you can get a few more maps from the DLC if you want to.

Anyone fancy playing this? Update should be available to play from today.

Demolition was a core game mode for many years of CoD, it was always one of my favourite modes and I'll be playing the hell out of it😄