Monster Hunter World

Monster-Hunter-World-PS4-beta-906530.jpg

The latest Monster Hunter World beta has a January 19 release date and runs until January 22. It's only on PS4 and not Xbox One.

I've never played one of these games before so not sure what to expect but there seems quite some hype around it. If anyone has more info on this game, please feel free to put it on this thread.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had a beta event at Christmas. The controls are shit, avoid this one

Ahh, I thought I heard there was one. Shame about the controls, looked a good one to try out.
GOH GAMER did 2 reviews both said repetitive and boring. Im guessing the hype comes from how it looks?

I think its massive in Japan and other Asian countries. They love these types of Kaiju-style enemies.

I can tell you from what I played across the 3ds, and Ps4 beta last month,  that it is ABSOLUTELY nothing like Bloodborne or Horizon.

I don't want to tell anyone not to play something, but this game has seriously weird controls, sort of like how Dying Light or Brink had really weird controls. The Beta is free though, so I encourage everyone to check it out. Anyone that has played this on a nintendo product will already know the controls so it shouldnt be an adjustment

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."