What. The. F.... Bungie?!!?!

GazzaGarratt

I just haven't got the words. The recent hotfix changed 2 things. 1 I could live (lost sector farming stopped) as you can get tokens quite easily anyway.

But the 2nd. How they have intentionally done this and messed up is completely beyond me. Detail is below. I have no more words.

With the release of Curse of Osiris, each Faction has received 5 new weapons. These weapons become available over the course of the season, and cannot be earned through Faction Engrams immediately.

In the first Faction Rally of Season 2 (this week), there is a new Auto Rifle available as the Winner’s Offering. No new Faction Weapons are available through Faction Engrams.

In the second Faction Rally of the season, the Winner’s Offering is updated to a new weapon. Additionally, the previous Winner’s offering (Auto Rifles) and an additional weapon are added to Faction Engram rewards.

The final Faction Rally of the season will follow this functionality: The Winners Offering will be updated to a final weapon that has yet to be featured. The previous Winner’s Offering will be added to the Faction Engram rewards, alongside an additional weapon. This brings the total to four weapons within the Faction Engram, and a final Winner’s Offering for factions to compete for over the course of the event.

No. Fucking. Words.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

The Division subreddit is throwing all kinds of shade.

35130fc6fec4dd6102bb9cd7cf666752.jpg

To be fair Warframe has always been what Destiny could have been and now the Division has had so many additions to it it’s what Destiny 1 was before D2 launch. So much fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

The Division subreddit is throwing all kinds of shade.

35130fc6fec4dd6102bb9cd7cf666752.jpg

To be fair Warframe has always been what Destiny could have been and now the Division has had so many additions to it it’s what Destiny 1 was before D2 launch. So much fun!

Its great that The Division is a much better game now (We need to resurrect threads for this). Only minor point to add is that because people compare all day everyday, the game got an added boost as D2 is being hammered all the time. Rightly so though.

Let's pretend D2 never happened and release a D1 expansion...

If only.
Or move straight on to D3

large_s6E8Q1l5GpOpP3Md7cdB5BqaLTC.jpg

If it was ducks hell yes. If not, hell no. Fix the damn game out now and build on it.

INB4 Bugine Statement in a few days:-

''After reading the feedback given from our wonderful and passionate fans; we realise based on this information we've received; we at Bungie feel the game isn't performing how we intended and will work hard on fixing this so people can continue to enjoy and experience Destiny. This isolated and unforseen problem which has occured similarly at least 5 times since launch where we've deliberately pissed off and screwed over players must not happen again this month and we promise to work hard so it doesn't happen at least for another few weeks'' 

Lots of Love and Calories

Luke Smith

They have put a statement out saying they should have made it more clear what would happen with this faction rally and blah blah blah.

It's fair to say that they've completely fucked up with this game and really given themselves a bad name in the process.

fart.gif

10 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

They have put a statement out saying they should have made it more clear what would happen with this faction rally and blah blah blah.

It's fair to say that they've completely fucked up with this game and really given themselves a bad name in the process.

One thing is apologising but what I can't get my head around is that they intentionally made the Faction Rally effectively pointless until the last Faction Rally pops up and they made no acknowledgement to the fact that people are pissed massively about this. How can they think this was a really good idea. I get that people are also pissed about the farming exploit taken away but seriously, 1) you can farm a shit load of tokens still anyway, and 2) tokens are pointless if you haven't got new shit to buy!

I so hope they realise this isn't acceptable and that they don't fuck up the Iron Banner rewards in the same way.

3 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

Datto, Gothalion and TripleWreck have state they can no longer support Bungie or the Destiny franchise.

Nice to see people sacrificing their pampered hotel and event invites with some ruthless honesty. Bungie seemed to get really offended at the smallest criticisms in the past so this isn't going to go down well from a PR standpoint but they deserve all the flak they get. It's one fuck up to another on what is already a fucked up game. 

4 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

Datto, Gothalion and TripleWreck have state they can no longer support Bungie or the Destiny franchise. That’s the face of your brand gone...

Who?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I watch 3 people for Destiny. MyNameIsByf, Unknown Player and xHoundishx. Outside that only More Console if I'm bored.

Those 3 to me are far the best for information and are also pretty straight and narrow.

The lore that Byf gives is amazing. However, he's not been shy to do some videos of late which highlight massive shortcomings and ways they can fix it.

Bottom line is almost every Destiny player or youtuber wants them to turn it around and save the franchise but are frustrated as hell they are missing wide open goals to keep it going.