Mission Impossible Franchise

J4MES OX4D

Saw the fifth film the other day for the first time and really enjoyed it. I actually think this series spanning over 20 years has been really good. The first was quite in-tune with the TV series but the others have all been far-fetched blockbusters with some spectacular set-pieces and characters. Even the light-hearted humour from Simon Pegg seems to fit really well. The most impressive element of the films is the badass stunts which were performed by Tom Cruise himself. He may be 4ft 2 and approaching 60-odd but he's got some serious balls to do what he does. Even broke his ankle on a stunt in the sixth film current being made. Certainly cannot wait for that one! 

Saw the fifth film the other day for the first time and really enjoyed it. I actually think this series spanning over 20 years has been really good. The first was quite in-tune with the TV series but the others have all been far-fetched blockbusters with some spectacular set-pieces and characters. Even the light-hearted humour from Simon Pegg seems to fit really well. The most impressive element of the films is the badass stunts which were performed by Tom Cruise himself. He may be 4ft 2 and approaching 60-odd but he's got some serious balls to do what he does. Even broke his ankle on a stunt in the sixth film current being made. Certainly cannot wait for that one! 
Tom Cruise eh. Quite liked him as an actor years ago but the Scientology and baggage around that means I can't take him seriously any more.
Simon Pegg is himself in every film. Fortunately he plays himself very well[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

For some reason I didn't even realise there was a fifth or sixth one!

I'll have to take a look but my mind is telling me to watch them in order again from the start.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb