Why ww2 is shit

techno

Matters of opinion I see here which we are allowed to have.

I read back on a few things and my 2p is as follows:

- I've seen lag/ bad connections maybe 2 or 3 times. I've not seen the majority of videos and views but lets not forget, lag is always the answer if we're having a bad round [emoji12]

- Words like shambolic, etc, or even broken (to a degree) I don't associate with this game. They're words I associate with games that are barely playable.

- War maps are great. I actually think they should have spent more time doing more of those. 50/50 on other maps for me.

- Social space. Good concept and nice try but some bits don't work. However, I commend them for trying. Who wouldn't copy and tried and tested idea that works for consumers? 1v1, shooting range and practice kill streaks are all nice to haves that we easily forget.

You guys have more knowledge to say where this one lands in Top 10 CoDs but that's a matter of personal choice.

Final word - When I see this more of this community playing the game more than previous versions then that tells me its not all bad.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

James have it your way I give up, I will just keep enjoying the hell out of this thoroughly shit CoD that works pretty damn perfectly for me

Oh and by the way the 60s was like 20 years after WW2, we had developed like loads of shit between then and the end of the War. Like helicopters and space rockets, cool kinda kill streak stuff. 

My actual guess is you are suffering CoD fatigue and probably need to move onto another game, I had this after BO2 and hated them all except BO3. Coming back to the franchise now has reminded why it was they only game I bought from about 2010 to 2015, it is awesome.

I'm not suffering from COD fatigue - I've barely played the franchise since BO2 despite owning all the games. I was looking forward to WW2 and enjoyed parts of it but the amount of bugs and design flaws I experienced just ruined it. Not what I'd expect from this brand or a game on a 3 year cycle. I guess I'm not as forgiving and have much stricter standards especially when I compare this to other games and overall expectations. It felt like a step backwards from a technical standpoint compared to Infinite Warfare and that is saying something. 

You wanted to know why WW2 was getting 'hate' and I've listed some common problems people have experienced. I reiterate; just because you haven't seen much of it yourself doesn't mean it doesn't exist and shouldn't be dismissed when your query is answered.

It does it get a lot of discussion eh.

I like it but then I play infrequently and - with the amount of early access alpha beta games I play on PC - I'm kind of accustomed to games having issues....and disregarding the issues if the gameplay is good enough.

But it's good to discuss and share experiences so COD is dead, long live COD[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Some folks enjoy some games, some folks enjoy all games, some folks don't enjoy some games, and then some folks don't enjoy any game.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."