Overwatch Game battles - Info \ Updates \ Progress

Stretch616

Given the recent interest in getting a bit more serious with Overwatch I've now created our very own Forever Gaming team on Game battles.

We'll keep this thread purely for roster updates, post match reports and upcoming schedule. Any related chat to tactics or analysis should be done on separate threads

Please head on over the game battles and get yourself registered and then apply for entry into the "Forever Gaming - OW" team:

Game battles - Overwatch FG

Here's our current progression card which is auto generated from Game battles

blue.png

Current Registered Roster:

• Leader - stretch616
  • Gazzagarratt - Lee
  • Amnotright - Chris
  • Tronic44 - Rich 

I'll continue to update this page as we start to move into the brave new world. I'll also need a 2nd in command as well so please let me know if you're interested

Given the recent interest in getting a bit more serious with Overwatch I've now created our very own Forever Gaming team on Game battles.

We'll keep this thread purely for roster updates, post match reports and upcoming schedule. Any related chat to tactics or analysis should be done on separate threads

Please head on over the game battles and get yourself registered and then apply for entry into the "Forever Gaming - OW" team:

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/ps4/overwatch/team/29614771

Here's our current progression card which is auto generated from Game battles

Current Registered Roster:
  • Leader - stretch616

I'll continue to update this page as we start to move into the brave new world. I'll also need a 2nd in command as well so please let me know if you're interested

Nice stretch. Can you check the link please mate as it doesn't find it?

Also, for once, whilst I love helping and organising things it would be great if someone else offered to be 2nd in command. I need to know what's happening across all things FG but that can happen without me being a lead/deputy.

I'll dip in as a player though for sure!

10 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice stretch. Can you check the link please mate as it doesn't find it?

Also, for once, whilst I love helping and organising things it would be great if someone else offered to be 2nd in command. I need to know what's happening across all things FG but that can happen without me being a lead/deputy.

I'll dip in as a player though for sure!

Just checked the link and it is right from the team management page. Maybe it'll take a little while for the URL to get into action? I'll take another look later on.

Fully agree that you shouldn't be the 2nd in command. You've got more than enough on your plate!!

@Stretch616 looks like you may have to send out invites. I remember this was how it was for the other teams.

There is a 'I am interested' box which I've clicked but I believe people have to register on Gamebattles, link there PSN and then you search and invite them.

They just then need to validate the invite.

I believe so far on the other thread Mike and Rich have asked to be a part of the team.

21 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

@Stretch616 looks like you may have to send out invites. I remember this was how it was for the other teams.

There is a 'I am interested' box which I've clicked but I believe people have to register on Gamebattles, link there PSN and then you search and invite them.

They just then need to validate the invite.

I believe so far on the other thread Mike and Rich have asked to be a part of the team.

Just checked and its not exactly straight forward. I've tried to invite you via username and PSN but it can't find you for some reason. Easiest way seems to be to send a friend request and invite in from there. I'm sure it'll all become 2nd nature but its just a bit of a pain to kick off with

I'll update the roster on here when people are registered and eligible to play, otherwise it creates a false impression of how people we have at any one time