old face saying hi

XxJTG5xX

hey everyone!  old Alliance member here.  Names Josh some of you might remember me.  Got burnt out and sold all my ps3 gear never to be heard from again.  I was watching some vids of WW2 and got that itch to play back.  Bought a PS4 around Thanksgiving and im happy to be playing again.  Would be real cool to party up with you guys again.  CapnUnderpants still around?  just wanted to pop in here and say hi the site looks great and hopefully see you guys soon.   psn is XxJTG5xX

Hi Josh, nice to have another old face back! Hopefully will get some games in with you soon mate as I don't believe we played together back in the day.

How are you finding the new CoD?

Lee

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

19 hours ago, XxJTG5xX said:

hey everyone!  old Alliance member here.  Names Josh some of you might remember me.  Got burnt out and sold all my ps3 gear never to be heard from again.  I was watching some vids of WW2 and got that itch to play back.  Bought a PS4 around Thanksgiving and im happy to be playing again.  Would be real cool to party up with you guys again.  CapnUnderpants still around?  just wanted to pop in here and say hi the site looks great and hopefully see you guys soon.   psn is XxJTG5xX

Hey buddy. How's it going? It's been a long time. I was told to contact you a few weeks ago, but it slipped my mind! My apologies. Make sure you add everyone. I'm sure there is still a heap of peeps playing the new CoD. As for me, I'm primarily playing on the PC now and enrolling into college this year.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

16 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hi Josh, nice to have another old face back! Hopefully will get some games in with you soon mate as I don't believe we played together back in the day.

How are you finding the new CoD?

Lee

Im enjoying it so far.  It has its problems like most games.  Was annoyed with getting killed by shotguns at first but if you cant beat em join em :lol:

21 minutes ago, Commander_Undies said:

Hey buddy. How's it going? It's been a long time. I was told to contact you a few weeks ago, but it slipped my mind! My apologies. Make sure you add everyone. I'm sure there is still a heap of peeps playing the new CoD. As for me, I'm primarily playing on the PC now and enrolling into college this year.

No worries man im doing good.  Hope all is well with you and best of luck in school.

1 hour ago, Commander_Undies said:

Mike, there you are! 😃