Altered Carbon

Sennex

On 08/02/2018 at 2:02 PM, phil bottle said:

Well now,  having watched some more I'm still enjoying it.

I thought US tv was supposed to be prudish but not on Netflix it ain't.

After watching a few more episodes I have to agree, at this point they may as well have just not bothered with a costume budget and im guessing the women decided to burn their bras again 😉

I am hoping Lt Ortega decides to shed her clothes as well though .

50 minutes ago, techno said:

I am hoping Lt Ortega decides to shed her clothes as well though .

She does

and its awesome

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I've watched three episodes so far and still digging it. Early days still. Little progress on the investigation but the ending suggests the next episode we will be finding out who's sleeve our hero is currently inhabiting...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Only finished 3rd episode but really enjoying it still. One thing I am starting to lose my way on some parts is the fact you actually don't know who really is in the sleeve. Like one day its one person and the next another in the exact same sleeve...does this get more confusing as it goes on?

13 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Only finished 3rd episode but really enjoying it still. One thing I am starting to lose my way on some parts is the fact you actually don't know who really is in the sleeve. Like one day its one person and the next another in the exact same sleeve...does this get more confusing as it goes on?

At the point I am at, I will say no. Maybe further in, Yes, not sure.

I know that for background characters it is the case in a few instances, but I don't remember the 3rd episode that well

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

It was bothering me there was episodes left so I binge watched this over the last 24 hours. Great series. Really worth sticking with the story.

One thing I couldn't work out is what type of bomb killed the The Envoys?

Season 2 comes Thursday!!

Thanks @phil bottle for letting me know it was coming, can't believe I didnt see anything about it!

Loved the first series, hoping we get another decent bunch of episodes.

It was bothering me there was episodes left so I binge watched this over the last 24 hours. Great series. Really worth sticking with the story.

One thing I couldn't work out is what type of bomb killed the The Envoys?
Wasn't it a download that made them all kill each other?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Managed to watch the entirety of season 2 now. I didn't realise it Anthony Mackie playing the lead role now but he fits the series based on what goes on - although I loved the main actor Joel Kinnaman playing Kovac.

I'd say its a slow burner on how the season goes on - stuff unfolds in later episodes which I found I had to concentrate on pretty closely. I think Po is the best character in the series (his sidekick AI), brilliantly acted and has a warming, funny side to him that mixes well when he cares for Kovac not like AI are supposed to care. It dipped from Season 1 slightly imo, because it felt like they needed to find a reason to keep Kovac going on, doing what he was doing and it naturally takes you time to get into Mackie as the lead because there's no seamless link at ending of Season 1 to 2.

Worth the watch if you enjoy Sci-Fi series that make you think whats going on, with some action involved throughout, obvs. 7.5/10.