tronic44

Event Title: Overwatch: Getting Better
Event Author: tronic44
Calendar: Overwatch Calendar
Event Date: 01/11/2018 08:00 PM to 01/11/2018 09:00 PM

More Overwatch!

Go! 

Overwatch: Getting Better

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

2 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

getting better at overwatch seems like a pipe dream at the moment :(

That’s the spirit, as long as we keep the positive attitudes 😂😂 

I think we should do quick play tonight and just practice working as a team without having comp points on the mind.

That’s the spirit, as long as we keep the positive attitudes [emoji23][emoji23] 

I think we should do quick play tonight and just practice working as a team without having comp points on the mind.

So far the only advice we have is "stack ults" and "play less".

Via the FG App

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Quicklplay is good for mechanically learning a character but certainly not a great indicator of how well we're doing. But I'm quick happy to do this as I think our pool of characters needs to grow a bit. Some of the Tracer plays from @crispymorgan and @GazzaGarratt has been really good recently and it'd be good to free up their respective slots

Quicklplay is good for mechanically learning a character but certainly not a great indicator of how well we're doing. But I'm quick happy to do this as I think our pool of characters needs to grow a bit. Some of the Tracer plays from [mention=243]crispymorgan[/mention] and [mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention] has been really good recently and it'd be good to free up their respective slots

Don't forget@Greboth too as he's been an ace Tracer as well. Happy to go back to Tracer for a bit. I just love being the Tank on the objective whilst I'm watching you guys shit all over everybody.

And totally agree aboug Quickplay. I wouldn't try any strats in that as you just don't get a good gaugeif it will work in Comp. It has to be in competitive that we learn if our plays are working.

Maybe use the Arcade mode if you/we need to learn new characters. Its just about learning their skills more so and we can double up getting loot boxes.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Anyone playing some OW this Saturday. First free night to play games ive had in a while

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Set up an event on the calendar mate asking for help and a team to run with you.

I'm out having a birthday meal on Saturday night but I'm sure there's enough around.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Set up an event on the calendar mate asking for help and a team to run with you.

I'm out having a birthday meal on Saturday night but I'm sure there's enough around.
Ill see if i can learn to operate a calander later

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

20 hours ago, Dr Diamond said:

Anyone playing some OW this Saturday. First free night to play games ive had in a while

I should be about, been a long week so will probably bury my head in games.