Downloaded and tried it today...

Oskari Ollila

I was hooked! 

I think it was BO7H_BARRELS and Jordie IIRC who told me to try it out and I'm glad I did. Tried a few of the champions and I'm feeling like Ranged/ Mage would be the suitable for me since I played quite a bit Guild Wars back in the day and Nuking/ maging was my thing.

Any suggestions champion wise to start trying/ unlocking as I'm starting out?

I tried to add you but it kept saying user couldn't be found. I'll give it another try when I come back home.

Alright, I need to play with those 10 free champions as of now since I only have 800+ RP at the moment (I've only played two games with ppl against AI.)

I tried to add you but it kept saying user couldn't be found. I'll give it another try when I come back home.

Alright, I need to play with those 10 free champions as of now since I only have 800+ RP at the moment (I've only played two games with ppl against AI.)

I'll add you, Cathalyte right?

I've been liking Lulu, she's support though.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I guess today would be a good day to upload my videos. I'm going to edit this with links when they're uploaded. Anyways, if you like ranged and mage champions, the roles you're probably going to be playing are ADC (ranged marksman), and mid (either mages, or assassins) 

ADC's: I recommend either Caitlyn or Vayne. To do good with Vayne, you need to be really good at positioning and mechanics.

Mages: Gragas (no real hardcore counter against him atm), Lux, Ziggs, Zed (not particularly a mage, but a really good mid)

I was hooked! 

I think it was BO7H_BARRELS and Jordie IIRC who told me to try it out and I'm glad I did. Tried a few of the champions and I'm feeling like Ranged/ Mage would be the suitable for me since I played quite a bit Guild Wars back in the day and Nuking/ maging was my thing.

Any suggestions champion wise to start trying/ unlocking as I'm starting out?

This made me smile :)  Glad to have you on board!  

Did you happen to use the link in our Getting Started thread?  

I prefer Mages personally.  Annie is a good one to try early.  She's very cheap, and she's pretty damned good.  Ziggs is my absolute favorite champion.  Brand is another good one.  Ryze is a good one to play early too.  He's powerful and he's cheap.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I prefer Mages personally.  Annie is a good one to try early.  She's very cheap, and she's pretty damned good.  Ziggs is my absolute favorite champion.  Brand is another good one.  Ryze is a good one to play early too.  He's powerful and he's cheap.  

I still can't play Annie or Ryze.  :(

I do pretty good with Annie.  I just hate her ult (Tibbers).  I like an ultimate to feel like a BAM now you're dead kind of power.  Tibbers just seems to chase people away.  He's good for tearing down turrets and shit, but I don't like Annies ult at all.  Ryze is really powerful if built right, but I just don't enjoy using him.  

Mage Mid FTW though!!!  Ziggs all day.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Thanks for the tips gentlemen, I've learnt a lot from here reading your stuff!

I'll add you, Cathalyte right?

Yup, Cathalyte.  :)

Good to be here! Nope, I know I should've but I guess it's too late. :S

I played with Lissandra and got frustrated most of the time because her spell range was pretty short compared to Annie's. Got destroyed by her too many times when she used her ultimate on me and stunned me at the same time.

Lissandra is pretty cool (get it, cool, she's uses ice.... yeah.)  But, she is kind of tricky to use if you're new.  Annie definitely has nice range.  

I'd just say try a lot of people before you spend any RP on anyone.  I have a few champions I wish I could refund (I already wasted my refunds).  

It costs around 2400RP to change a bloody server. 

I guess I can blame only myself for this, I believe there was an option to choose on which server I'd like to create my summoner profile. I reckoned the servers could be changed but had no idea I'd have to pay for it.