PS4 Headsets

G_dub52

Hello all,

In the spirit of trying to game more and be abit more interactive when doing so I need to invest in a new headset. My current one is broken and it was just the standard one that was not comfortable in the long run anyway.

I just wanted to put it out there and see what equipment people are using and if anyone has any recommendations for a reasonably priced headset?

Also people preferences would be interesting. Wired? wireless? which is clearer? which is more comfy for longer gaming sessions in or over ear etc...

Any advice welcome

Thank you.

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

I use the standard earphones I got with my Samsung Galaxy S8. They do the trick for me :)

A lot of the PS4 headsets have shyte sound quality so i'm not really sold on the idea.

2 minutes ago, Mikepjbell said:

I use the standard earphones I got with my Samsung Galaxy S8. They do the trick for me :)

A lot of the PS4 headsets have shyte sound quality so i'm not really sold on the idea.

Do you use a PC headset or just simply not bother?

I did find the quality of the in ear one supplied was crap but I thought that was just because it was free and cheap.

Earbuds from my Galaxy s7 are great, but I also have the Sony Gold headset, which works fantastic. For PC gaming I have a pair of studio headphones, and a pair of Logitech bluetooth ones if I need to actually speak to others, which isn't that often

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

George, I agree with Bart and Chris above. The best value for money headset is the Sony PS4 Official headset. They are the 2.0 ones over in the UK whereas they are called Golds in the US.

A quick search and i've found them for just under £50 which is great. My wife bought me them a few years ago for my birthday at £70. Wireless too. Linked it below for you @G_dub52

Sony Official Wireless Headset for £50

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

21 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

George, I agree with Bart and Chris above. The best value for money headset is the Sony PS4 Official headset. They are the 2.0 ones over in the UK whereas they are called Golds in the US.

A quick search and i've found them for just under £50 which is great. My wife bought me them a few years ago for my birthday at £70. Wireless too. Linked it below for you @G_dub52

Sony Official Wireless Headset for £50

They look spot on! I’ll add them to the “to buy” list with OW haha 

Thank you you all for the advice I appreciate it :)

I'm on the budget end of this as well mate. I bought the Turtle beach P12 when I first got the ps4 and whilst not the best they've not let me down yet and they've taken a bit of a kicking. I'd love to upgrade to something better but it really does depend on budget and I think Deb's would freak out if I spent £150 on a headset!!😂😂