GTFO

GazzaGarratt

This looks incredible.

GTFO is a hardcore 4 player cooperative game, with a focus on team play and atmosphere.It features procedural gameplay scenarios through its Expedition Director, edge-of-your-seat suspense, team based puzzle solving and high intensity combat.

It also states that each experience is unique and dynamic.

I'm absolutely getting this when it comes out. Co-operative gameplay against something that looks incredibly dark and realistic works for me.

Out in 2018.

More in depth chat and gameplay. The tactical co-ordination sounds and looks pretty good as expected.

I think its one where a little more thought needs to go into your squad loadout and playstyle ahead of starting the level.

I think we should pick this up and some point and give it a go, any takers?

Maybe when it's in a decent state, but 30 quid for a buggy early access game is not tenable right now. Too few of these,games ever get finished.

Mind you, Tarkov is amazeballs, so what do I know...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

GTFO IS EA WTF!? Too expensive for my tastes especially this time of the year. My money will be going on the Steam Winter sale. I was looking forward to this game but I expected the finished article and it doesn't look anywhere near as refined as the preview builds.