Diet, Exercise and Nutrition

spectre

Gonna check out the yoga too just come across the sun salutation? In a magazine.

Synchronicity :)  I really enjoy it man.  As you know I follow a lot of current events. That shit is depressing. So I try to balance it with my exercise, yoga and I meditate every night.  I need to add that section too.

Keep calm and question nothing.

Just like to add a little update after reading and digesting info from here and the site adam mentioned.

Tho I havent got to the gym as much lately as I should i have got some more weights for home and started using those to learn the lifting techniques before moving onto bigger weights at the gym.

I still use the machines at the gym and have seen some gains in the amount and my strength has increased.

I also slightly altered my diet after to a more low carb high fat and as such i am as i said getting stronger yet still shedding small amounts of weight weekly.

I also now have more energy wether this is the diet or the supps or hopefully a combination of both im not sure but happy with my prgress so far I can actualy see a difference in the mirror.

I came back to this to have a look. Unfortunately my body does not allow me the types of work out I am use to until I get my surgeries out of the way. But the work out is pretty similar to what I used to do. I use to Alternate between the 2 and 3 day split. The Interesting difference with the 3 days is that it is not separated into muscle groups but push and pull instead. 

I've been training my 17 year old son. He's been doing quite well and the changes are quite noticeable. Last summer he put on 10 lbs of quality muscle. This summer it was close to 15 lbs. He's about 6'2" and 185 lbs now.

No supplements, just good nutrition.

I guess I would warn about the bent over row. That exercise is dangerous in a Gym where people don't know where they belong. I injured my back quite badly about 20 years ago when someone bumped into me getting weights as I was doing the exercise. I much prefer doing the exercise on a machine  to be safe.  The rest of the routine is pretty solid. What we do is we alternate the routine with Barbells and Dumbbells however. 

Hopefully I can get back to it soon. Maybe I can do before/after. My "before" is getting to be most disappointing. 

@dr diamond - New Deadlift PR - 204 x 4

Not nearly close to you though.  I just started getting serious about upping the weight though.

is that lbs or kg man ?

Deadlifts are my favourite.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten