Streaming For Forever Gaming

On 22/01/2018 at 8:58 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

How's this going Rich? Many of us streamed so far?

I’ll post some more screen shots when I’m  on my laptop but the last time I checked we were looking good it was only followers we were down on. Think we’ve only got 9 so far which isn’t great baring in mind how many of us there are.

I’ll post some more screen shots when I’m  on my laptop but the last time I checked we were looking good it was only followers we were down on. Think we’ve only got 9 so far which isn’t great baring in mind how many of us there are.

Come on everybody! Get following fg_streams !!!

I've been dabbling with streaming on Twitch this week. The streams are saved for a short time, which is nice. You can find them on the channel for a month or so.

So far I've streamed three games: Subnautica, DayZ and Star Citizen. Nothing longer than an hour so far, but I'm finding I'm enjoying it and I think I'll start streaming regularly.

If there's a game anyone wants to see streamed, let me know, if I have it, I'll stream it.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I've been dabbling with streaming on Twitch this week. The streams are saved for a short time, which is nice. You can find them on the channel for a month or so.

If you chose to 'highlight' the past broadcast it stays for a month, if not it only lasts for a few days. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

6 hours ago, phil bottle said:

So far I've streamed three games: Subnautica, DayZ and Star Citizen. Nothing longer than an hour so far, but I'm finding I'm enjoying it and I think I'll start streaming regularly.

If there's a game anyone wants to see streamed, let me know, if I have it, I'll stream it.

You can also download the whole stream straight from Twitch, then upload to YouTube....in fact, you might be able to upload them straight to YouTube.

There's an 18 minute Escape From Tarkov raid on Twitch now, for those who might want to check it out. 5 Kills and a typical death.

The only thing about going to YouTube is that I'm streaming at 720p, I could start streaming at 1080p but I heard somewhere that it's better to do Twitch at 720p.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

@phil bottle We stream at 1080p....or i/60 at work, people used to only stream at 720p as Twitch didn't have any auto quality detection so it wouldn't play for people who had shite internet. All should be good now though!

Looking forward to streaming some zombies!

It would be worth it if people were interested but we can't even get FGers to follow the FG Twitch, never mind stream from it.

It's really only me on PC, plus you and Crispy on PS4 doing any streaming.

Maybe do a 'sign up and follow FG on Twitch' campaign?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

It would be worth it if people were interested but we can't even get FGers to follow the FG Twitch, never mind stream from it.

It's really only me on PC, plus you and Crispy on PS4 doing any streaming.

Maybe do a 'sign up and follow FG on Twitch' campaign?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I'd love to start a schedule for streaming, it doesn't take much to start broadcasting. Although i don't seem to be able to get it working on my ps4 :/

It would be great if more people followed us on Twitch, we could easily become affiliated with them. We currently have 17 followers, which is pretty fucking poor to be honest.

I tried streaming and every time I had to log in and verify the account and put this code here and then I was finally able to stream. Twitch links to 1 PS4 and I just found it obnoxious to have to go through that on my mobile. Probably would be a lot easier with a PC next to me.