OW Championship league/clan tournaments

Mikepjbell

I think the best thing we do is standard competitive within the game or maybe try Game Battles if we're feeling very adventurous. However we're just not at a decent enough level to even consider OW league. 

A random clan battle would be cool for shits and giggles though if we didn't take it too seriously

I guess it's maybe worth organising a few friendlies and see how we get On? There's quite a few of us who play so getting a team together and building some league tactics should be doable 

Discussing tactics??? That sounds pretty dangerous, we're more of a wing it and let's see how it goes kinda team!!!

Sounds like a good shout though but there would be a distinct lack of banter with it all!! 😂😂

On 03/01/2018 at 7:09 PM, Stretch616 said:

Quite happy to set us up on Game battles for it if there's the interest. But we absolutley need to work on tactics and stuff if we want to stand a chance

We've talked about GameBattles before and we had a few keen on doing it but when it came down to it, it was always difficult to get people together. I would love to give it a go even if we get smashed.

Bear in mind though, some won't do it because it may get too sweaty for them. I don't think that should factor because as long as you don't fall out with each other there's no harm in giving it a go.

On 03/01/2018 at 7:24 PM, Mikepjbell said:

Could put a calendar event together to play and discuss tactics

Great idea! Maybe either you or Stretch can sort out a night where you people that want to do it can have a chat about it. Get it on the Calendar! :D

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Will get something on the calendar shortly. Will need [mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention]'s help with setting up the matches as he's the only person with authority to do that on Gamebattles

Is that because we have an old Overwatch one set up? I remember us doing the Rainbow 6 one.

Right, found it. I'll transfer leadership to you.

We need Roster though. I think there's a limit on how may you can have (about 10/12 from memory?).

Anyone interested needs to add their interest on this thread.

@Stretch616 thinking about it now, I'm sure you have to create a new team to enter a completely different ladder. The current OW team for FG is in the EU ladder but there isn't one, just a global one now.@The3rdWalker you know if I'm talking any sense?

10 hours ago, Mikepjbell said:

It'd be good to see how many current players we have who'd be interested. May need 2 teams

Doubt we will mate. At the start it always look like you will but it takes a whole lot of effort just to put a roster together. Then to get 6 to make the exact time required isn't always as easy as it looks.

Start with one. Fill the roster. Then see what game we can initially get set up.

Last night showed that I need to get back into Reaper, the one game I used him I came out with gold eliminations but I just can’t get the hang of him on certain maps.

I might try getting good with another healer as Dave’s got Fucking Hot Healing Chick! on lock down. I think I could get good with Lucio but might take some practice. Going to play some quick play today and test him out, unless anyone can think of someone better for us? Btw I’m awful with tanks.

We need to talk about what didn't work so well last night.  Were the team comps suitable?  How many deaths occurred to rushing solo?  I thought when we grouped up with orisa rein and healers with DPS we were unstoppable.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......