CoD Bragging rights

GazzaGarratt

I find it hard to brag about doing well in COD now as it's all entirely dependant on your connection in any particular game rather than actual skill.

Utter bollocks Biron. When you're playing well it's ALWAYS your skill. If you're playing shit then it's ALWAYS lag. Doesn't matter what the game is. [emoji106]

I'm guessing you didn't do so well when you had it [emoji8]

6 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Utter bollocks Biron. When you're playing well it's ALWAYS your skill. If you're playing shit then it's ALWAYS lag. Doesn't matter what the game is

This is is nearly exactly true but don't forget your opponent being really bloody lucky plays a part too.

10 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Utter bollocks Biron. When you're playing well it's ALWAYS your skill. If you're playing shit then it's ALWAYS lag. Doesn't matter what the game is. emoji106.png

I'm guessing you didn't do so well when you had it emoji8.png

COD is the most connection reliant game I've ever played. And it's also the most inconsistent game for connection that I've ever played. One game you're 20-4 and the next you're 1-8 in the SAME LOBBY WITH THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE. When you're dead before you can even react to somebody being on the screen then that's fuck all to do with skill.

I did OK when I had it but got fed up of being spawn killed constantly every match.

Also, I know you're just being a facetious twat.

AND there's just no way somebody has more skill than me..

fart.gif

Thought I'd drop this in here simply because it was a fun game and we came from behind as randoms against  4 man and 2 man parties. It was nice to see people actually going for the win.

This shows what it was like.

Final scores, I did drop in after the start 

Screenshot_20180121-101612_zpsj0pxl4nk.j

COD is the most connection reliant game I've ever played. And it's also the most inconsistent game for connection that I've ever played. One game you're 20-4 and the next you're 1-8 in the SAME LOBBY WITH THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE. When you're dead before you can even react to somebody being on the screen then that's fuck all to do with skill.

I did OK when I had it but got fed up of being spawn killed constantly every match.

Also, I know you're just being a facetious twat.

AND there's just no way somebody has more skill than me..

LOLZ.

Funnily enough, I have more consistency in scores. I'm regularly getting hammered and then hammered again [emoji23]

Then again, K/D never really bothered me too much. More people should PTFO as like most games, a 6 stack working together with lower skill should usually win.

Thought I'd drop this in here simply because it was a fun game and we came from behind as randoms against  4 man and 2 man parties. It was nice to see people actually going for the win.

This shows what it was like.

[/url]  

Final scores, I did drop in after the start 

Screenshot_20180121-101612_zpsj0pxl4nk.jpg

Awesome Gary, my point exactly about working together.

So dont have a lot of time to play PS4 atm thanks to my job but heres a cheeky little 40 kill TDM on Gustav.

I've cut the gameplay down just because it was quite long but i tried to keep in the main bits.

Wondered where you been mate. Hope all is well?

Honestly man, really missed your vids. That's some serious sniper work mate. Top draw.

Via the FG App

11 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Wondered where you been mate. Hope all is well?

Honestly man, really missed your vids. That's some serious sniper work mate. Top draw.

Via the FG App

Yeah sorry mate. Recently got a promotion and its quite taxing on the brain at the moment. Just dont have the energy for PS4 like I used to :(

Hopefully we can get some games in soon!

APmVvKG.gif

Yeah sorry mate. Recently got a promotion and its quite taxing on the brain at the moment. Just dont have the energy for PS4 like I used to [emoji20]

Hopefully we can get some games in soon!
No probs mate, its all good if job, home and you're doing well. Ping us a message when you're on next time.

What's more hilarious is you knock out 40 kills whilst not playing much [emoji23] [emoji106]

Via the FG App

21 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

No probs mate, its all good if job, home and you're doing well. Ping us a message when you're on next time.

What's more hilarious is you knock out 40 kills whilst not playing much emoji23.pngemoji106.png

Via the FG App

Haha cheers guys. To be honest I was on for a 50 kill TDM the other day but the host dashboarded and it kicked everybody from the game.

Aiming for a V2 rocket at some point but just need to get the right lobby 

APmVvKG.gif

Got the 15 melee kills in one match challenge  done today in TDM on point du hoc. Got 19 shovel kills ( including a triple) and 8 throwing knife kills. Finished top of the winning team without firing a bullet. Video in my ppr  , along with the 19 streak I got a few games before.

6 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Video of my last bloodthirsty to get Chrome camo challenge done. Made an extra effort to show off my fur ball pistol grips ( baabcat... fur ball grips ...get it) before the last kill. Died loads of times on 4 just to show those grips off!

Seconded, top work Bob!

On 04/02/2018 at 9:51 PM, JBR-Kiwi said:

So dont have a lot of time to play PS4 atm thanks to my job but heres a cheeky little 40 kill TDM on Gustav.

I've cut the gameplay down just because it was quite long but i tried to keep in the main bits.

Nice one Corey and I laughed at the end of a 40 kill game you didn’t get the Bronze Star!! :lol::lol:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork