e-Celebs

J4MES OX4D

10 hours ago, techno said:

Yes.

YouTube is just fucked up since it went political.

It was fucked the moment Google got their grubby corrupt hands on it. The amount of scams, clickbait and scumbag creators that plague the platform is rife and they continue to get away with it because YouTube loves the ad revenue more than being compliant with its own terms and conditions for content. I remember YouTube pre-2012 when people did it for a hobby and uploaders were virtually all independent from their bedrooms but now people just upload for easy click$ regardless of their public image and behaviour.

If it weren't for a few old gen uploaders and the ease of watching videogame videos; I'd happily see the site wiped from existence. 

Didn't Google buy youtube in November 2006

I had really hoped at the time that Google was going to dump paying people for videos, but they ran with it. 

The bigger problem is that people love reality TV and have the attention span of retarded tsetse flies

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

It's still useful for gaming videos, reviews, playthroughs etc but a lot of the decent gaming youtubers have had their videos demonitized in the last 6 months, mostly because of titles of videos from what I can see. They don't make much from YT anymore and most use Patreon and Twitch for income.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

There are a few Comic book youtubers that are really good at explaining story arcs, characters, and events. I know at least 2 of them lost their income from youtube a few months back and are on Patreon now. Its a shame, Quality channels get screwed over so fucksticks like this guy, Logan Paul, can make millions

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

2 hours ago, Sennex said:

Didn't Google buy youtube in November 2006

I had really hoped at the time that Google was going to dump paying people for videos, but they ran with it. 

I can't remember but it really went to shit when it became heavily monetized with adverts and suddenly some creators thought instead of making one quality video every few days; they'd just make one a day instead and get as many clicks as possible. It's worse now with their crooked algorithms and reputable uploaders becoming de-monetized for no reason. A lot of creators also belong to hidden networks who have backdoors when it would seem they are just individuals working from home. I cannot stand how major guideline breachers like Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Tmartn and thousands more go unpunished yet smaller creators get banned for a lot less or see their revenue stop altogether. 

Patreon is keeping a few of my favourite creators afloat whereas pricks like the Paul duo swipe large chunks of revenue with clickbait vids or ones that are servere violations of Youtube's policy and morally sickening. 

2 hours ago, Sennex said:

I refuse to give that asshole more video views. Someone give me a TLDW

The video is from Birdman complaining that his video was taken down by YouTube for simply criticising Logan Paul's actions.  Many others also saw their similairly critical videos removed for absolutely no reason which were in no way in violation of any guidelines. He just talkes about the hypocrisy of having his content removed when YouTube was quite happy to bump Logan's despicable unrestricted video to number one trending worldwide amassing 6.2m views and it was only removed by Logan himself and not them after being up for many hours.

A few other channels have also received strikes out of the blue yet Logan's channel is in pristine order as ever raking in the $$$.

So are LP's fans reporting the other people? Or does LP have friends at youtube that are protecting him?

I've seen both cases happen with websites and what.

.... wait a sec, why do I even care about this? Thats what this dude wants, people to care about him..... fuck

3 hours ago, Sennex said:

So are LP's fans reporting the other people? Or does LP have friends at youtube that are protecting him?

Probably both but even if those videos were mass reported, YouTube has absolutely no grounds to remove them so it's clearly down to the site. Seeing that he probably averages about 3m views a day in the last 18 months, that equates to $FUCKLOADS of ad revenue so they are no doubt protecting him and violating their very own policy guidelines for the sake of money and pleasing his retarded fanbase.  

I'm willing to bet even if Logan Paul joined ISIS and filmed hostages instead of vlogs; he'd still have his unblemished YouTube account and be trending number one every day.

Youtube has finally responded over a week late https://www.mediaite.com/online/youtube-tweets-open-letter-in-response-to-logan-paul-video-suicide-is-not-a-joke/

Terrible statement really. The only 'action' they have taken on this video was promoting it to number one trending globally for over 24 hours in which it earned 6m views. The channel is still currently unpunished as it stands. It's funny how so many other channels got strikes for simply criticising the video but YouTube are still trying to decide a punishment even if that's to be belived. 

Yea, I saw that yesterday and had to laugh at just how dumb of a statement it was. Dude should lose his channel, but he won't because money

He’s been cut....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42644321

YouTube has cut business ties with Logan Paul, the hugely popular vlogger who posted a video showing the body of an apparent suicide victim in Japan.

Paul's channels were removed from YouTube's Google Preferred programme, where brands sell ads on the top 5% of the platform's content creators.

YouTube also said it had put on hold original projects with the US vlogger.

Paul posted the video with a man's body on 31 December, triggering widespread criticism.

[see link for rest of article which is back story]

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Pretty lenient punishment under the circumstances although it will be interesting to see how the channel performs without being 'Google Preferred' - that just means more money available for his retarded brother. Still, when other channels are being punished for no reason with total demonetization and strikes; he's still fortunate that his channel exists and is still fairly unpunished as a consequence. The failing YouTube Red service and its extended series is just extra pocket money so him being removed from that is no big deal and it will just give him more time to spam free content on his main channel instead. 

Anyone think he is self aware enough to realize that he, himself, just lost out on millions, because he is a douchebag?

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/9/16994364/logan-paul-youtube-suspends-advertising

YouTube suspends Logan Paul’s ad revenue, blames ‘recent pattern of behavior’

16 minutes ago, Sennex said:

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/9/16994364/logan-paul-youtube-suspends-advertising

YouTube suspends Logan Paul’s ad revenue, blames ‘recent pattern of behavior’

Shame it's only 'temporary' but YouTube will never cut the chord fully it seems. After his painfully predictable and PR driven comeback where he fronted that suicide documentary that was clearly written for him to act out; it was clear he was always going to return to his same arsehole ways. He will always find a way to line his pockets no matter what and it seems this z-list boxing match against KSI that will be milked all year will be his next big banker. 

Christ, I remember when West Coast US had talent like Eastwood, Stallone, De Niro, Streep, Hoffman and Hepburn. 

With this generation we're left with Paul & Paul, Lele Pons, Keemstar, KSI, Woah Vicky and the next wave of the Kartrashian clan.

This is the future!