Ranked Play

ghost_freak72

So I wanted to ask all of you FG'ers about this BS problem I and alot of other people faced after the winter caretian update that I couldnt play Ranked match anymore. Like I used to play it before the update without any problems although i didnt play it that very often but I did play it.. So after the update, I decided to play ranked on my regular saturday(I used to play ranked only on saturdays) and an error popped up that ranked play is not available in your country. Like wtf?

I searched around COD forums and on google and alot of other folks were complaining the same thing. Sadly i couldn't find any fix at that time.

So if anyone of you know any fix to this, please tell me.

Thanks.

Via the FG App

Haven’t played rank myself but would definitely be up for it if we can a group together. 

That’s ridiculous if they’ve stopped some people from being able to play, i’ll take a look into it and get back to you. You’ll probably have to wait for a new update but we’ll see.

So I played Ranked Play for the first time last night with good ol' Euan @Chookes.

Started out well but faded very fast. Whilst it is random objective based matches (we played Hardpoint and S&D) you really need kills to make an impact.

A lot of fun though and as its 4v4 we should try and get some full groups to try it.

Far less BS going on due to how much has been banned from ranked play e.g. bouncing betties.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb