Resistance dlc thoughts

techno

Lol these maps were the ones found in the encrypted beta files way back in October which housed the pre-released gold build data meaning this map pack is essentially the cut content that was withdrawn for the game! The Resistence remake ('Paris' in the files) was also remade in Infinite Warfare last year so people that bought that pack are going to be playing the same map yet again. 

I assume this is a paid DLC and if it is; Activision have done a savage job on people's wallets for material that should have been included in the base game.  

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

I’d of paid for just the WAR and zombie map, looking forward to this.

Might try to complete the zombie map on day 1, would be nice to for our channel to have one of the first walk throughs.

Good luck figuring out all the fucking easter eggs they put into those maps these days xD

Looks good. I've only ever bought 1 DLC pack outside Destiny and it was for BO3. Looks pretty good and maybe worth getting at least the first one.

I really need to play Zombies still.

34 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Anyone got the DLC and tried the new War map yet?

Its not out until next week (that karate kicking 'my accuracy in a nutshell footer you have' has  never been more appropriate 😄)

What is out is the resistance event, with a new division and 4 more weapons. 5 weeks of stuff going on and everyone can get hold of the weapons even if they don't buy the DLC. Pretty good thing they do here Sledgehammer to keep the game fresh

Its not out until next week (that karate kicking 'my accuracy in a nutshell footer you have' has  never been more appropriate [emoji1])

What is out is the resistance event, with a new division and 4 more weapons. 5 weeks of stuff going on and everyone can get hold of the weapons even if they don't buy the DLC. Pretty good thing they do here Sledgehammer to keep the game fresh

Ahh my bad. Thought for some reason it came out a week earlier after seeing myself locked out of something on CoD last night [emoji85]

Thanks Bob.

22 hours ago, Baabcat said:

I haven't had a chance to play this yet....how do you get the red accordian I saw in the trailer? Is it an actual in game item?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

45 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I haven't had a chance to play this yet....how do you get the red accordian I saw in the trailer? Is it an actual in game item?

S

i didn't see the trailer (why waste time when me buying was a foregone conclusion) but maybe it is a prop in prop hunt?

On 13/01/2018 at 8:37 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Looks good. I've only ever bought 1 DLC pack outside Destiny and it was for BO3. Looks pretty good and maybe worth getting at least the first one.

I really need to play Zombies still.

I'll be picking the map pack up purely for the zombie and WAR maps. 

I'm more than happy to play zombies this weekend, if we can find two more people who maybe haven't completed it either and i can let you guys figure it out and help when when you get lost

6 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I downloaded the dlc, but isn't the new maps in normal rotation yet? 

I don't think they are yet, might just be mosh pit for week 1

Thoughts on new maps:

Good to have a couple of big maps, Occupation is welcome back. Anthropoid I think will grow on me but lack of map knowledge hurts. The other one seemed pretty small, the Dom flags are right next to each other, was crazy hectic

New war map seems ok to me, defenders have the upper hand at the moment I guess until people work out attack strategies.I got a fury kill with the tank so was pretty happy about that.

I nearly pre-ordered the dlc the last sat on Sunday I was glad I hadn't because it gives me an opportunity to find something else because at this point the main game is in a bad state for me, Sunday in KC and dom it was unplayable snipers and shotguns just ruin it completely. 

I was going to get it just for war which I enjoy but after watching how unbalanced it is that just put me off.

Also.not sure on how right it is but according to eight thoughts 2 maps are remakes only one is new, if this is the case then that's a disgrace and fuck sledgehammer games