Resistance dlc thoughts

techno

Completely agree with Phil, they done a great job with the new WAR map. They zombie map?....wow! They’ve done an amazing job, we even managed to open the pack-a-punch without any help! Thought we were opening a lift to take us somewhere new :lol:

I think it’s worth the money just for the zombie map but that’s probably just me.

So Valkyrie is just a remake of Detroit from AW.
https://www.dexerto.com/news/wwii-dlc-map-valkyrie-remake-of-advanced-warfares-most-popular-competitive-map/43259

valk-1024x1013.png

detroit2-933x1024.jpg

What lazy shit bags Sledgehammer are.
Was it a good map in AW? If so, it could be a good call couldn't it? I mean most maps in most franchises are re-skins of the 3 lane principles.

If its a shit map then you can see why they'd say its lazy.

Via the FG App

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Was it a good map in AW? If so, it could be a good call couldn't it? I mean most maps in most franchises are re-skins of the 3 lane principles.

If its a shit map then you can see why they'd say its lazy.

Via the FG App

I didn’t like it much at first but I’m starting to enjoy it.

Good or not, the issue is really that Sledgehammer did not acknowledge the map pack had two reskins in, which is a bit crappy of them

I didn’t like it much at first but I’m starting to enjoy it.

Good or not, the issue is really that Sledgehammer did not acknowledge the map pack had two reskins in, which is a bit crappy of them
Geniunely don't get the reskin issue. I think this is a wider thought process we're all developing (same said of Destiny).

All games have variations of same said 'things'. I don't think they have to say its a reskin. It actually takes a significant amount of time to create something completely new. But then they have no guarantee it will work. Tried and tested works and it's efficient.

Via the FG App

42 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Geniunely don't get the reskin issue. I think this is a wider thought process we're all developing (same said of Destiny).

All games have variations of same said 'things'. I don't think they have to say its a reskin. It actually takes a significant amount of time to create something completely new. But then they have no guarantee it will work. Tried and tested works and it's efficient.

Via the FG App

I don’t mind reskins (delighted to have Resistance back as Occupation) and I never payed the other one so no deal to me, BUT it’s an honesty thing, they actually told everyone Occupation was a reskin but now people who bought last years CoD have just bought the same map again unknowingly, that’s what’s wrong.

I don’t mind reskins (delighted to have Resistance back as Occupation) and I never payed the other one so no deal to me, BUT it’s an honesty thing, they actually told everyone Occupation was a reskin but now people who bought last years CoD have just bought the same map again unknowingly, that’s what’s wrong.
Ah okay, got you now. Slight miscommunication then but no biggie. They shouldn't have mentioned the reskin initially.

Aside from that, it would be good to know about the War Map more. Personally, id they offered a War Map pack expansion, I'd buy it. There's so much more versatility in gameplay and teamwork in that mode.

Oh, and @tronic44 glad the Zombie map is fun. How different to the main game one is it? Its one area quite a few of us don't try enough, myself included. Let's try again next week for a bash on the original one.

Via the FG App

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Geniunely don't get the reskin issue. 

Via the FG App

It's the sheer fucking cheek of it really. These maps were taken out of the game to start with to be sold back and now it turns out 2 of them are bloody reskinned old maps!

fart.gif

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ah okay, got you now. Slight miscommunication then but no biggie. They shouldn't have mentioned the reskin initially.

Aside from that, it would be good to know about the War Map more. Personally, id they offered a War Map pack expansion, I'd buy it. There's so much more versatility in gameplay and teamwork in that mode.

Oh, and @tronic44 glad the Zombie map is fun. How different to the main game one is it? Its one area quite a few of us don't try enough, myself included. Let's try again next week for a bash on the original one.

Via the FG App

The War map is great, I really like it. Hectic as fuck at times but fun

3 hours ago, MrBiron said:

It's the sheer fucking cheek of it really. These maps were taken out of the game to start with to be sold back and now it turns out 2 of them are bloody reskinned old maps!

Totally agree I don't mind reskins but they should be additional to new maps imo, 3 years to develop shit was better and had more content on old gen consoles. 

Where sledgehammer are concerned though I guess reskins a better bet as their own map design sucks.

Once again though people lap this shit up so who are you going to blame, I'd sell the same shit to people packaged differently if they continually bought it 😂

10 hours ago, techno said:

Where sledgehammer are concerned though I guess reskins a better bet as their own map design sucks.

I'm conflicted with that though as I really liked the majority of the maps in AW. But in this game the majority are awful :huh: So I've no idea what's happened between that game and this game.

fart.gif

I'm conflicted with that though as I really liked the majority of the maps in AW. But in this game the majority are awful :huh: So I've no idea what's happened between that game and this game.

Don't know about that as for me personally that game completely sucked in every way 🤣

Via the FG App

On 03/02/2018 at 9:03 AM, techno said:

Don't know about that as for me personally that game completely sucked in every way 🤣

Via the FG App

I go against the curve with regards to AW as I really enjoyed the game. COD was getting stale and it was something new that the series needed.

fart.gif