Who's still playing?

Mikepjbell

Hi All,

I just wanted to get a rough idea of who's still playing on Density 2?

The expansion recently came out and I've been out of the loop as of late (see my PPR for explanation).

I just wanted to know if people were still into this game, and indeed whether it's worth me buying the expansion?

Mike.

I may be on my own so hoping others can share their view but for £17 there is content and a ton to do.

There are still people playing it, just not as many but I'd also argue with The Dawning coming next week, the new raid lair being extremely well made and us giving away a few expansion passes ;) it hopefully will continue to get better.

Gary has bought the expansion and we had a really good night on heroic strikes last night.

I believe at least 10 people have the expansion already.

I've just deleted it and re-installed the first game. Destiny 1 is just a better game.

It is but I won't understand why anyone would completely uninstall D2.

The masterworks and the Osiris weapon nodes has given it something to grind for again.

On 23/12/2017 at 9:09 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

It is but I won't understand why anyone would completely uninstall D2.

The masterworks and the Osiris weapon nodes has given it something to grind for again.

They haven't for me. This game is just a shell of what Destiny is.

fart.gif

They haven't for me. This game is just a shell of what Destiny is.

Maybe so but I'd argue that it isn't as bad as everyone is saying. We all dismiss games far too quickly these days.

Maybe so but I'd argue that it isn't as bad as everyone is saying. We all dismiss games far too quickly these days.

No, it’s literally a quarter of a game and they introduce things that were standard in Destiny 1 as new content. It’s pretty bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

On 24/12/2017 at 10:17 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I've played enough of this game to decide that it isn't as good as the first game is NOW. They've took things away and changed things that just didn't need to changing.

I've enjoyed playing this game but I just can't be bothered anymore. There's no need to grind anymore. I've been using the same weapons since the first week or 2 because they removed random stats from weapons. I've got a TON of exotics because they dropped so easily to start with.

fart.gif

Uninstalled it this morning. 

I have 140 hours in, 152 if you count 2 deleted characters. 

I felt obligated to play, but I haven't enjoyed the game, the DLC, or anything about the game.

CoO IW and WW2 are surprisingly fun. AssCreed: Origins is amazing. Legend of Zelda breath of the wild is equally as amazing. Conan Exiles is just insanely fun if you need a really Angry Minecraft game

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."