Destiny 1 Christmas Raids

GazzaGarratt

Now just because I'm still enjoying playing Destiny 2 and want to do the raid and new raid lair, I think it would be ace if as many of us could go back to Destiny 1 and arrange some times to play all 4 raids.

I certainly would love to go back to the Wrath of the Machine as I only beat it once.

As others have mentioned, starting new characters and finishing Age of Triumph book would be pretty cool too.

Who's up for this?

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Now just because I'm still enjoying playing Destiny 2 and want to do the raid and new raid lair, I think it would be ace if as many of us could go back to Destiny 1 and arrange some times to play all 4 raids.

I certainly would love to go back to the Wrath of the Machine as I only beat it once.

As others have mentioned, starting new characters and finishing Age of Triumph book would be pretty cool too.

Who's up for this?

I've still got it installed I'd be up for any gaming when in at home over Xmas period, there won't be enough TV to keep me entertained

I've stuck a couple of times up this week (Tues and Fri). Really hope we can at least get 6 of us one of the nights to have a go at an old raid.

On 15/01/2018 at 9:10 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I've stuck a couple of times up this week (Tues and Fri). Really hope we can at least get 6 of us one of the nights to have a go at an old raid.

So we couldn't get enough for 6 the week before. I'll try again over the next week. You guys up for it still?