Mystery Gifting

Cassidy

I don't really know. The shop was down yesterday. But apparently you can mystery gift a friend, and it costs 490RP. They'll get a random skin for a championt they own that is 520rp+. So you can get anything from Assassin Master Yi, to Pulsefire Ezreal.

I wonder if there's a system in place so that we don't get a skin we already own?  You mentioend the Assassin Master Yi, I've got that one, so if it tried to give it to me, would I just be shit out of luck?  I'd need to know the details before I did this. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

See the details here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/harrowing2013faq

It ends november 12th and you have to be a level 20 in order to be able to gift someone so it's not available to me. The person gifting to also needs to be on you buddy list for at least 2 weeks and not be banned. You also have to have 10 eligible skins so that you don't guarantee an expensive skin.

Instead of creating a new topic, figure i'd just use this one. So recently they had the Mystery Gifting thing again, but this time it was only for yourself. This is what I got..

• Pulsefire Ezreal
  • Uncle Ryze
  • Obsidian Malphite
  • TPA Mundo
  • Toxic Mundo

I'm pretty happy. Did any of you guys gift yourself anything?

If anyone is getting a RP card for christmas, we can mystery gift. I have about 2k RP set aside for mystery gifting. They have champion mystery gifts now. :D

I'll do one with you at Christmas.  Or whoever else wants to. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png