Saint-14

GazzaGarratt

It looks like they have managed to continue Saint-14's story within Destiny 2 and luckily it looks like they have put a futting tribute to him.

No one knows 100% just yet but it is pretty much likely now he is no longer alive [emoji25] . Gutted personally as such a big character would've been great to see in here.

There are 4 items you can get related to Saint-14.

Saint-14 Exotic Helmet

Saint-14 Legendary Ship

Saint-14 Legendary Shotgun

Saint-14 Emblem

All 3 look amazing. Clearly the first one was from D1 but to have a few additional lore pieces connected to him.

The lore tabs will explain his demise and it looks like the last (11th) node within the Lighthouse is a quest to get the Legendary Shotgun.

It is a full-auto shotgun with Rampage, a rare perk for Shotguns.

Little easter egg can be found on an adventure related to what people believe is his dead body, we don't know yet if that's true or not but looks like some fun stuff to find connected to lore for a change.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Hands down Saint-14 was my favourite guardian I'd heard of, a Titan that can kill a Major Kell with a headbutt Is crazy and awesome. Oh and a Titan as well.

He may be dead, but is he dead? On which timeline? That's what intrigues me. Especially when the lore to the shotgun hints that we have a lot of interaction with him, which, up until this point, is none. Is that in our future then?

Death doesn't seem to mean much when it comes to the universe of Destiny. Toland was floating around on the Dreadnaught, at one point actively begging us to take Oryx's place in the Sword Theory that Hive society is based on, so he was aware of current events (at the time) and not fully dead. Then we have with CoO a really intriguing bit of lore on a ship purported to have belonged to Kabr, saying that the Vex changed him and he changed the Vex. And states that that he was wrong when he made the Aegis, that he is still Kabr.

I certainly don't think that Bungie have given Saint-14 an unceremonious offscreen death, far from it.

Via the FG App

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

He may be dead, but is he dead? On which timeline? That's what intrigues me. Especially when the lore to the shotgun hints that we have a lot of interaction with him, which, up until this point, is none. Is that in our future then?

Death doesn't seem to mean much when it comes to the universe of Destiny. Toland was floating around on the Dreadnaught, at one point actively begging us to take Oryx's place in the Sword Theory that Hive society is based on, so he was aware of current events (at the time) and not fully dead. Then we have with CoO a really intriguing bit of lore on a ship purported to have belonged to Kabr, saying that the Vex changed him and he changed the Vex. And states that that he was wrong when he made the Aegis, that he is still Kabr.

I certainly don't think that Bungie have given Saint-14 an unceremonious offscreen death, far from it.

Via the FG App

Yeah, my head says he really is dead but my heart wants to believe that he could be alive because its a Vex simulation. Maybe the Vex wants us to believe he is dead but have him trapped somewhere in the Vex network.

I'm quite a bit away from the quest but I certainly haven't looked forward to a quest like this for some time.