Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

19 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Definitely a better result for Man Utd but both teams will feel an opportunity missed and could have won. Draw was fair but United's frailties in some positions really show.  

I feel that our defence should be good, on paper they're solid players but keep making mistakes that cost us.

9 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Roy Keane was mental at half time, a bit too much I think, he seemed drunk.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

He was bang out of order, they've just come back, playing in a empty stadium with all these restrictions. I agree with him a lot of the time but it was too much.

4 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Brighton have done the double over the Arse for the first time in their history.

Bit of handbags at the end tooemoji38.png

Aww they didn't show that in the highlights.

Normally i wouldn't mind them doing poorly but i've got Aubameyang as my captain, he could have at least done something over the two games 😄

Another Merseyside bore draw. Both teams looked poor and Everton blew a couple of good chances towards the end. They ain't beat the reds in 19 attempts now and that includes the FA Cup game where Liverpool fielded their reserves who Shrewsbury even managed to score twice against. I think that's 3 0-0 derby draws in a row at Goodison. 

It was funny today seeing the Arsenal fans angry at their team drawing 1-1 at Brighton and when the game ended 2-1, they were angry that their team didn't get a point[emoji23]
Did you see the added time rant a fan done? He was moaning that there should've been more time added on for Arsenal to get a winner then when Brighton scored he moaned where did the ref get all the time from [emoji23]

Different breed are Arsenal fans

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

You can see the fitness making a massive impact on Prem players. So many 0-0's already and the other games they've been extremely bland. I think the fake sound has been the most interesting and fun bit of them all so far.

I also managed to purchase the pass to watch Blackburn play on Saturday and I wasn't disappointed. We went 1-0 down after playing all over Bristol City and immediately responded when you thought it wouldn't be our day. A comprehensive 3-1 win puts us now 1 point off playoffs with 8 to play. Lets continue to go under the radar and pick the points up. Maybe there will be something good coming out of 2020 🤞

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

West Ham's cup final tonight bless em

For the first time since Jose arrived he has all attacking players available for him

I'd like us to try something like this tonight:

Hugo

Aurier Toby Dier Davies

Sissoko NDombele

Lo Celso

Dele Kane Son

With Bergwjin picking up that knock against United I'd save him for this game, bring in Dele who will be RW but effectively alongside Kane as Aurier pushes up as a winger anyway when attacking and Davies tucks in to make a back 3.

I understood Sanchez against United because of their pace upfront of James, Martial, Rashford etc but against West Ham I'd opt for the experience and aerial ability of Toby. I think we need to stick with Dier as much as we can as lets face it, he's probably going to get some bullshit ban from the FA soon.

Burnley's performance last night was an absolute disgrace. Every time they were attacking, even when in Man City's half, the ball always ended up back at their goalkeeper. Don't think I've ever seen such a shameful display of negativity at that level. They had 1 shot all game and zero on target - my Oxford managed 18 shots and and more on target than City in the league cup this season and even Port bloody Valve managed to score at the Etihad this year! 

Their display even made Arsenal's look good😎

On 6/23/2020 at 10:15 AM, phil bottle said:

I wonder if the racist Burnley fans flying over the ground had an impact on morale.

Meanwhile Foden looks like he is going to be a big star.

At a loss for words with the sign...but Burnley were destined to lose against Man City. From the sounds of it, they've been hit hugely by the break in finances and definitely morale. Lets hope Foden comes good in the 3 Lions shirt soon.

5 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

David Louise has signed a new 1 year deal at Arsenal LMAO! 

Best joke of the day that was!

Great to see Kane score last night too. I'm a bit bored of people giving him a hard time about being a typical English striker. Yes, you know, those ones that score lots of goals but because they look a bit boring on the eye then they must be shit. Yeah. Okay.

6 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

Next season will be interesting for Foden. Surely he just slots straight in to replace David Silva? He needs (and deserves) to be playing week in, week out.

I just hope the English sporting press don't do what they always do when there is an exceptional talent on the horizon. Look at Gazza and Rooney, all the hype then knock them down at every given opportunity when they don't match up to their perceived expectations.

The kid looks the real deal, if he becomes half as good as the likes of Iniesta or Pirlo, I'll be happy as an England fan. Let's just hope the press don't do the usual!!

As for the EPL, the formalities are nearly complete for the title, Liverpool have been a class above everyone this year. Big game for Chelski tonight  with Man Utd winning last night and only 2 points behind, should be a good game against Man City. Sheff Utd haven't performed that well since coming back which is a shame as they are a good team to watch. 

37 minutes ago, uberwarrior said:

I just hope the English sporting press don't do what they always do when there is an exceptional talent on the horizon. Look at Gazza and Rooney, all the hype then knock them down at every given opportunity when they don't match up to their perceived expectations.

The kid looks the real deal, if he becomes half as good as the likes of Iniesta or Pirlo, I'll be happy as an England fan. Let's just hope the press don't do the usual!!

As for the EPL, the formalities are nearly complete for the title, Liverpool have been a class above everyone this year. Big game for Chelski tonight  with Man Utd winning last night and only 2 points behind, should be a good game against Man City. Sheff Utd haven't performed that well since coming back which is a shame as they are a good team to watch. 

Judging by the last WC, the press 'seemed' to have been more lenient and actually encouraging the national team, hopefully it can continue into other major tournaments

46 minutes ago, uberwarrior said:

100% with you on this. Look at what they did with Marcus Rashford. World Beater when he burst on to the scene. Apparently he's now a hasbeen....at the grand old age of 22, playing for United. 🤔

Martial showed what he can do last night but it's Bruno that has changed that team, they'll be a force to reckon with next season I think.

Hoping Shitty smash Cheatski tonight.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 hours ago, Dan94 said:

Next season will be interesting for Foden. Surely he just slots straight in to replace David Silva? He needs (and deserves) to be playing week in, week out.

I've seen Foden play a couple of times when City visited Oxford two years on the trot in the League Cup and he looks absolute class for his age. The ball is seemingly glued to his feet in possession, his passing is slick and his vision is incredible. He scored his first senior goal against us too. Must be the first time for decades that Man City have produced a great homegrown player. He should be first on the teamsheet for them next season.