Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Everton reject £85m from Barca for Richarlison, fucking crazy money! He had a decent season two seasons ago but he’s really off and on.

Man Utd have agreed for buy Bruno Fernandes from Sporting Lisbon in a deal worth up to £68m. I’m very excited by this, he’s looked like a world class player in Portugal. I just hope he can settle quickly, we desperately need it. Just need to sort terms and conditions, we might even see him against Wolves this weekend.

I hope we can sneak in a striker before the end of the window, we’re very short in that position!

On 2/2/2020 at 6:49 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Spurs 2-0 Man City! 3 shorts and two goals with City having and 18 and scoring zilch. Took Spurs 63 minutes to have a shot in which they scored too! 

Good game to watch from a neutrals POV. Great debut volley goal for the dutch Spurs guy.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Oxford 2-3 Newcastle

What an amazing game of football that was! We did so well to claw it back and then threw everything at them. Such a shame they nicked it but none of us wanted penalties

0481D318-AE0C-4CB5-9004-074BB477D777.thumb.jpeg.3fc519d33e5bd6b3cd5264553440adb1.jpeg
Great comeback, sorry you couldn't do them, I did take a look to see if Rose was playing.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

9 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Great comeback, sorry you couldn't do them, I did take a look to see if Rose was playing.

I thought he'd be playing if he wasn't cup tied but apparently you have to name the same squad that played the first game or something to that tune and that match was before they signed Rose and one other player so they were both ineligible. 

Man City banned from the Champions League for two years! Finally UEFA does something right - I thought they’d get a £15,000 fine. Pep will surely go end of the season even if they win the CL and hopefully the oil money will dry up especially with lost income affecting their fair play expenditure.

Shame the Premier League aren’t this ruthless in bending

the rules. 

13 hours ago, phil bottle said:

That's pretty hilarious, I hope it gets carried through.

You can just see the suspension getting cut in half and 60% of the fine being suspended on appeal. I hope CAS and UEFA stand firm. Honestly can't believe they haven't been booted out of the CL this year as their past cheating obviously takes into account this season as well. 

Now for the sake of double standards, UEFA has to take action against their beloved bum boys Barcelona and Real Madrid along with PSG. Those clubs will either get away with it or get a soft conviction. 

You can just see the suspension getting cut in half and 60% of the fine being suspended on appeal. I hope CAS and UEFA stand firm. Honestly can't believe they haven't been booted out of the CL this year as their past cheating obviously takes into account this season as well. 

Now for the sake of double standards, UEFA has to take action against their beloved bum boys Barcelona and Real Madrid along with PSG. Those clubs will either get away with it or get a soft conviction. 
Yeah it's pretty despicable when you see these clubs, who already have a massive financial advantage, still need to cheat. Repeatedly. Not very sporting is it[emoji846]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 2/14/2020 at 7:25 PM, phil bottle said:

That's pretty hilarious, I hope it gets carried through.

Doubt it, however I do wonder because it will need to go through the courts whether or not it will be to late for them to enter it next year. I can see them winning their appeal but its touch and go between now and next years CL. The months will fly by, mark my words.

11 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Watford 3-0 Liverpool! 

The start of the bottlejob hopefully😎

Now that would be a great finale to the season!

_111138619_dier-index.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Eric Dier was involved in a confrontation in the stands at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium after...

Not sure exactly what was said or what happened so I won’t pass judgement yet, saying that I’m sure there was a better way of going about it.

Some fans deserve a good thumping so I endorse players jumping into the crowd. Their anger should've been directed more at has-been Mourinho for fielding weak team on top of one that's already threadbare enough as it is. He has to win the Champions League now. That last penalty was fucking pathetic too! 

Looks like that's it for a month or so for football, they're even saying that Liverpool may not get to win the title as they won't be able to play some of the games. Everything will basically reset, no one will come up or down but City will still get kicked outa the Champions League.

This is all sounding very positive to me 😄