Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

23 minutes ago, Stretch616 said:

Yep!! Norwich thoroughly deserved it from what I saw too. 5 point gap at this point is going to be worrying for Man City fans

Also with Laporte out until early next year, that will be a massive blow to them. His absence is already showing as that 3rd goal was comical

8 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

As much as it pains me to say this, I thought Naaarrich played really well and deserved the win.

Damn, I feel dirty now

I feel you. Thats why I wouldn't ever say it about Burnley. Not where others could see anyway 😉

Nice to see Real Madrid get battered last night even if it was against PSG. 

Bet they regret buying Courtois especially when seeing Navas on the other team. 

Their one and only effective player last night was Gareth Bale once again. Still keeping his head held high after all the shit he gets from that club top to bottom. 

Nice to see Real Madrid get battered last night even if it was against PSG. 

Bet they regret buying Courtois especially when seeing Navas on the other team. 

Their one and only effective player last night was Gareth Bale once again. Still keeping his head held high after all the shit he gets from that club top to bottom. 
Bale was unlucky with that disallowed goal, was a beauty.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Bale was unlucky with that disallowed goal, was a beauty.

Yep, it had to be disallowed in regards to the new UEFA rules where any handball in the box has to be actioned against. Strangely in the Athletico v Juve game, the hosts were denied a stonewall penalty of this kind that wasn't even referred to VAR! 

Just signed Lewis Holtby on a free at 29 from Hamburg. Yeah, that one player that played for Spurs and the German national team.

Absolute steal of a player on a 2 year deal. Really hoping we can keep our momentum going for a number of weeks now with internal competition for places hotting up at Rovers.

Just signed Lewis Holtby on a free at 29 from Hamburg. Yeah, that one player that played for Spurs and the German national team.

Absolute steal of a player on a 2 year deal. Really hoping we can keep our momentum going for a number of weeks now with internal competition for places hotting up at Rovers.
I liked Lewis a hell of a lot, he was a great guy at Spurs and i thought a very decent player, if a bit undisciplined in terms of following team orders...but he was young then...nice addition IMO.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Evening Phil....

League Two Colchester United produced a huge upset as they beat Premier League Tottenham on penalties to reach the Carabao Cup fourth round.

The Essex side - the lowest-ranked team left in the competition - frustrated last year's semi-finalists throughout the 90 minutes and won a dramatic shootout after Christian Eriksen and Lucas Moura missed from the spot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49723453

oh, wait...you've already seen it...sorry

😎

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

People on Twitter wanting Poch out. No chance he gets sacked imo, would cost too much. He also has credit in the bank with Levy, he knows Poch has worked wonders last few years.

Team selection has been bizarre but can only think certain players (Eriksen) are causing rifts in the squad and bad atmosphere. Our whole philosophy has gone out the window, no high press, high tempo. Everyone looks clueless. 5 at the back with 2 DMs against League Two opposition is embarrassing.

He's earnt the chance to turn it around, we have January to try get rid of some dead wood/toxic players but if we don't get Top 4 he'll be gone imo.

I would rather an experienced winner coming in like Mourinho, Ancelotti or Alligeri rather than another young, unproven manager like Howe, if he did leave at the end of the season.

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Oxford 4-0 West Ham

See Man Utd, that’s how you do it😎

So, you're technically better than Man Utd now?

Shame the cup runs are devalued these days but on the plus side I'm glad we were already out as promotion needs to Blackburn's number one and sole aim for this year and next.

15 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

So, you're technically better than Man Utd now?

Shame the cup runs are devalued these days but on the plus side I'm glad we were already out as promotion needs to Blackburn's number one and sole aim for this year and next.

Cup runs can be pretty brutal especially in the Football League as the fixture pile-up can be crazy especially before Christmas.  We dropped 6 players from our 6-0 win at the weekend and fielded a much weakened side last night so I was fearing a very difficult night but West Ham were proper shite. If Chris Cadden, James Henry played along with Taylor and Fosu starting then probably would've been 6-0 at half time😂

Now watch us lose to Gillingham at the weekend😎

Pity this fixture has lost its magic. There used to be so many tough characters and passion, it was just wonderful to watch.  

Honestly, if Keown tried that on me, I'd have nutted him. The ugly cunt. The behaviour of the Arse that day was disgraceful. You show your passion on the ball, not like that. That's terrace behaviour, not role model behaviour.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

22 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Do you think that Lincoln will tank now the Cowleys have left?

They've began to plummet of late but now have ex Oxford head coach Michael Appleton there now who is an outstanding manager at this level so I think he will turn it around eventually. Surprised he's actually gone there in all honesty.

Losing the Cowley's will certainly affect them for time to come but I think Appleton will stop the rot and lead them to a safe finish. Huge blow to Lincoln on many levels though.