Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

On 6/25/2019 at 11:20 AM, NCA-Paendrag said:

Mourinho will take over. Mark my words 😉

I'm really hoping Alan Pardew or Ranieri does 😜😂

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Imagine Ranieri taking over and wins the prem next season [emoji1]
First Leicester and then Newcastle. 
There's imagination, and then there's fantasy. And in football anything is possible but no, Newcastle are fucked [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Imagine Ranieri taking over and wins the prem next season 😄

First Leicester and then Newcastle. 

I'd rather not. That would be on par with Liverpool winning the Prem for me.

23 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

There's imagination, and then there's fantasy. And in football anything is possible but no, Newcastle are fucked emoji28.png

To be fair, Newcastle have already won the league in recent years. 

Too bad that league was only the Championship😎

Fucking silly season.... Maguire most likely going to Mancunter United for 80mil £. 

Liverpool doing fuck all, and fucking Arsenal are sending in lowball offers for any cunt with a drop of french blood in them. Fucking typical we’ll have another window where we spend nearly no cash and end up with the likes of Mathieu Flamini and fucking Yaya Sanogo...

50 minutes ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Fucking silly season.... Maguire most likely going to Mancunter United for 80mil £. 

Liverpool doing fuck all, and fucking Arsenal are sending in lowball offers for any cunt with a drop of french blood in them. Fucking typical we’ll have another window where we spend nearly no cash and end up with the likes of Mathieu Flamini and fucking Yaya Sanogo...

I think Arsenal only have a £45m budget this summer which is barely enough to buy one average big name these days. 

That Huddersfield kit is naughty.

With all the money that's flying around I cannot believe Trippier has gone to Atletico Madrid for 21m. Every other club has missed a trip there (excuse the pun). @phil bottle not quite sure why youd let him go. Then again, nice to see and English player taking a chance abroad though.

13 hours ago, phil bottle said:

That's nuts, apart from the shit design, it's more advert than football shirt.

FA are investigating apparently. Gambling advertisers have restrictions plus sponsor logos can only be certain sizes and feature at specific angles. I bet all the Huddersfield fans ironically hope their kit is deemed a breach of the rules!

_107924422_tweet_hen.jpg

12 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

That Huddersfield kit is naughty.

With all the money that's flying around I cannot believe Trippier has gone to Atletico Madrid for 21m. Every other club has missed a trip there (excuse the pun). @phil bottle not quite sure why youd let him go. Then again, nice to see and English player taking a chance abroad though.

I’ve seen a lot of Spursfans say he had a shit season in 18/19. And it’s not like they haven’t got a fuckton of wingbacks is it? 😄

Yeah I like Trippier but he's like a rabbit in the headlights sometimes.

More interesting is that Danny Rose looks like he is being jogged on. Possibly retribution for opening his gob last year about Spurs ambitions. Danny is actually an excellent player and ALWAYS gives his all, so I will be sorry to see him go.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

4 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Yeah I like Trippier but he's like a rabbit in the headlights sometimes.

More interesting is that Danny Rose looks like he is being jogged on. Possibly retribution for opening his gob last year about Spurs ambitions. Danny is actually an excellent player and ALWAYS gives his all, so I will be sorry to see him go.

That's interesting as an outsider and not a Spurs fan, I had the opposite opinion. Rather sell Rose than Trippier but you get to see your players way more than me so fair play.

That's interesting as an outsider and not a Spurs fan, I had the opposite opinion. Rather sell Rose than Trippier but you get to see your players way more than me so fair play.
Danny would put himself in front of a bullet, always plays his heart out. Which is what I want to see from every player.

Kieron lost his mojo at some stage during the season, no idea what happened there. I'd still keep him but there you go.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I said after the CL final that Tripper is out of his depth. He's also out of the England team as it stands. A good player but not at the required level Spurs are looking to achieve and is now down the England pecking order. A big and Bizarre move to a depleting Athletico but could be a nice change of scenery. Rose is good lad who gives it his all always but is probably another player that's not quite up to standard. 

4 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I said after the CL final that Tripper is out of his depth. He's also out of the England team as it stands. A good player but not at the required level Spurs are looking to achieve and is now down the England pecking order. A big and Bizarre move to a depleting Athletico but could be a nice change of scenery. Rose is good lad who gives it his all always but is probably another player that's not quite up to standard. 

He had a bad few months when Trent Alexander-Arnold decided to turn up his performances in the last few months. Before that, i still would've picked Trippier over Trent AA. Problem it looked like to me was his actual fitness levels took a beating and he struggled to make any impact in the last 15/20 minutes whereas someone like Trent AA was continuing to hurt teams in that last 20. I'd still put as England's number 2 and tbh he's going to the biggest club in Spain outside the El Classico rivals.

I hear you @phil bottle, definitely agree to keep a player with more heart than skill, personally. Gels better with a team mentality.