Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

3 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Leicester sack Claude Puel

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43942584

Claude POOel more like! 

It's tough for Leicester after the season they've had off the pitch and having their recent history to live up to but under Claude it wasn't good enough. 1-4 at home to Palace is a dreadful result. 

14 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Spurs v Arsenal finale was fooking menthol. Ohbummywank got what he deserved although the Spurs pen was a be fortuitous as Kane was offside in the build up. I shall be watching AFTV and DT tonight for the bants😎 

Spurs needed to turn their little bad spell around so it's got to be seen as a good result for them.

I haven't caught MOTD yet but I was surprised to hear that West Ham could be in the running for 7th?! They've came out of nowhere when I thought they were just above the drop zone. Funny how seasons can turn around very quickly.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I haven't caught MOTD yet but I was surprised to hear that West Ham could be in the running for 7th?! They've came out of nowhere when I thought they were just above the drop zone. Funny how seasons can turn around very quickly.

Same, They were like 17th a few weeks ago I swear! They've been in decent form since they got battered 4-2 by AFC Wimbledon. 

Ajax were magnificent last night and their goals were world class. 

It's particularly sweet that Sergio Ramos who got deliberately booked in the first game to miss the 2nd leg so his yellow cards would be wiped got it in the arse thinking they'd stroll through😂

Real Madrid look a shadow without Ronaldo and UEFA on their side. Back to back defeats in league and cup against Barcelona and out of the CL plus 12 points off the top means season over for them. Eden Hazard may be having second thoughts now..

Last night was amazing, my voice is pretty fucked today though. I'm pretty i aged significantly in the last 8 minutes of extra time, or how ever much they decided to add on in the end. It certainly wasn't 3mins! 10 men injured and still we came out with a win and a pretty solid display, i'm proud of them. We pretty much played with kids in midfield and then finished the game with even younger kids, they've got bright futures that's for sure.

We've got Arsenal on Sunday now, which should give me heart a little time to rest.

Last night was amazing, my voice is pretty fucked today though. I'm pretty i aged significantly in the last 8 minutes of extra time, or how ever much they decided to add on in the end. It certainly wasn't 3mins! 10 men injured and still we came out with a win and a pretty solid display, i'm proud of them. We pretty much played with kids in midfield and then finished the game with even younger kids, they've got bright futures that's for sure.

We've got Arsenal on Sunday now, which should give me heart a little time to rest.
A very impressive result, all things considered. I have to say fair play to that (through gritted teeth) well done man u [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Amazing result for United! I didn't think it was a penalty though and IMO refs should be made to watch the incident on VAR in real-time rather than slow motion. In defence of the decision, the player turned his back on the ball which left his arms out of control and you can't give refs any opportunity to give those regardless. I do think refs need to be more considerate of the actual pace of the game when compared to slow-mo replays and we already had this controversy in the World Cup Final.

4-0 wasn't a safe lead for PSG against Barcelona so 2-0 was always going to be dodgy - next year they'll have to win the first leg at least 6-0 and even then they'll still probably lose 7-6 overall! 

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

I think I heard on the radio this morning that one of the young lads who came on as a sub has to go back to school/college this morning.😂😂😂😂

And Rashford has never taken a penalty in a competitive match before!😱😎😎

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

On 3/7/2019 at 9:39 AM, tronic44 said:

It was the most exciting Utd match I've seen since '99!

Finished 1-0 to Villa and sweet revenge for the attack. During the goal celebrations I swear a Birmingham steward also kneed Jack and you can see him getting taken away by the Police also. Insane scenes all round. 

*edit - thankfully someone's recorded this bit too