Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Bad week for Sterling - turns up late for training, found to have a tattoo of an M16 assault rifle and now gets booked for diving against Nigeria in a friendly. It'll be interesting to see how he does in the World Cup after such a terrible tournament last time. He has improved for City under Guardiola from when he was at Liverpool but I think he's been heavily carried by the rest of the team. He has a lot to prove to justify his price tag and starting in the World Cup. Last thing we want is another Theo Walcott. 

Just read an interesting article by Tony Cascarino in today’s Times which basically said that England’s back line is too slow against attackers with pace.

His suggestion is to move Henderson into the centre of a back three with Walker and probably Cahill with Delph and Dier in midfield.

Thoughts anyone?

Don't buy the answer of Henderson in defence. Just keep defenders in defence. I think Walker is quick to cover most forwards.

This is a good read if you have the time (can’t copy and paste, I’m afraid) about Lev Yashin, the only goalkeeper to win the Ballon d’Or

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/yashin

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Besiktas fined £30,000 for their game against Bayern Munich which was interrupted by a pitch invader
_100434022_cat_epa.jpg
30k for a Cat? Got to be a joke surely?!

35 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:
1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:
Besiktas fined £30,000 for their game against Bayern Munich which was interrupted by a pitch invader
_100434022_cat_epa.jpg

Read more  

It’s true 🙈😂

38 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:
1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:
_100434022_cat_epa.jpg

Read more  

There were a few missiles thrown during the game and some blocked stairways but the cat invading the pitch was deemed the most serious offence 🤣

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11945/11396814/besiktas-fined-after-cat-invaded-pitch-in-champions-league-tie-with-bayern-munich

1 hour ago, Dan94 said:

Oh no - I'm from Norwich :P

I support Tottenham for my sins :lol:

You have now become @phil bottle favourite person and @ChaosGladiator worst enemy! 😂

I support Blackburn Rovers btw. Hopefully on the right road now to the promise land.

I've been a season ticket holder with Oxford United for 20 years straight and was a member of Tottenham for nearly a decade. 3 promotions with Oxford and 3 Wembley cup finals with them along with 2 cup finals with Spurs and plenty of entertaining games at the lane. 

Both teams are shit and really piss me off though. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44414487

Two week break in February

Via the FG App

Good move, though it's a myth that we play more games than other countries.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Agreed and it's their job. I'd love to kick a football around everyday and get paid for it.

21 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You have now become @phil bottle favourite person and @ChaosGladiator worst enemy! 😂

I support Blackburn Rovers btw. Hopefully on the right road now to the promise land.

Honestly I hate Chelsea and City more. But above being an Arsenal fan, I’m a football fan. As long as they play good football I don’t give a fuck if someone supports a rival team :P Just look at the football City, Liverpool and Spurs have played the last few seasons. While Chelsea and United play like they’ve been ordered to build Trump’s wall on a fucking football pitch.