Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Heads up for those of you not planning on watching the Real v. Liverpool game in a pub...Mrs. P just spotted it’s being shown on the BT Freeview channel as well as YouTube 👍

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Champions League final was pretty mental - Two goalkeeping howlers from Karius, a wonder goal from Bale and Ronaldo denied a late goal by a fan on the pitch. Such a shame Salah went off injured as that was a pivotal moment in the entire game but there was absolutely nothing Liverpool could do about Karius's shitness.  

Champions League final was pretty mental - Two goalkeeping howlers from Karius, a wonder goal from Bale and Ronaldo denied a late goal by a fan on the pitch. Such a shame Salah went off injured as that was a pivotal moment in the entire game but there was absolutely nothing Liverpool could do about Karius's shitness.  

They need to change their song to "You'll always walk alone." Very poor team spirit, you win together, you lose together.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Superb goal by Bale. Fair play to him, he really is the real deal.

As for Liverpool you can't rely on just one player to get you through it. It is a shame that Salah went off for his World Cup dream but the team as a whole were never good enough to beat Real Madrid. As I said before, it would have left a sour taste in the mouth that a team that finished 4th could've been called 'Best in Europe'.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Superb goal by Bale. Fair play to him, he really is the real deal.

As for Liverpool you can't rely on just one player to get you through it. It is a shame that Salah went off for his World Cup dream but the team as a whole were never good enough to beat Real Madrid. As I said before, it would have left a sour taste in the mouth that a team that finished 4th could've been called 'Best in Europe'.
Well, seeing as Tottenham demolished both Madrid and Liverpool this season, I can confidently say they're both shit [emoji41]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

17 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I'd take him but I doubt he'll come back, Manchester is more likely I'd say!

Someone else for The Special One to ruin? Hope he has more sense than that.....or were you referring to Citeh?

Someone else for The Special One to ruin? Hope he has more sense than that.....or were you referring to Citeh?
United most likely. Spurs did set up a clause in the contract that we get first option but we can't compete with the wages he'd want now.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3rd best CB in the bundesliga only behind Hummels and Boateng? And for 16mil €? I’ll fucking take it 😄. Lichsteiner I could do without, but maybe he can make Bellerin better. Also looks like we’ll be getting Bernd Leno for 25mil €, which is a fucking bargain compared to what Pool will have to dish out for Allison.

I'd take Bale, his confidence levels now would help any club out. Plus he's weathered to Prem football already and could do a better job than Pogba I reckon.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Just read an interesting article by Tony Cascarino in today’s Times which basically said that England’s back line is too slow against attackers with pace.

His suggestion is to move Henderson into the centre of a back three with Walker and probably Cahill with Delph and Dier in midfield.

Thoughts anyone?

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Just read an interesting article by Tony Cascarino in today’s Times which basically said that England’s back line is too slow against attackers with pace.

His suggestion is to move Henderson into the centre of a back three with Walker and probably Cahill with Delph and Dier in midfield.

Thoughts anyone?

Looks like Tony has been on the Kronenbourgs again but it's an interesting theory. If Henderson is gonna fit in, I'd rather see him sitting deeper than playing a more creative role with Alli and co. I'd go for a more 3-1-4-2 formation. Our defence's pace probably wont be a problem but the speed of our mental awareness could be the issue and players like Kyle Walker who couldn't even handle Will Grigg and John Stones could get torn apart in the blink of an eye. We'll be then relying on Jordan 'concedes 3 goals a game and is still our best goalkeeper' Pickford to bail us out.