Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

10 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

That sounds great but who's this Wegner woman and what's the feud about? 

😎

A combination of Arsenholes and Channel 5 = documentary on Angry Party Pooper_paedophile_sharks.

Dirty nonce football team, they even abuse animals.

:)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

A combination of Arsenholes and Channel 5 = documentary on Angry Party Pooper_paedophile_sharks.

Dirty nonce football team, they even abuse animals.

:)

eerrrr..is any of that Bart's word replacement thingy?...y'know....MW2, please let this franchise die already,

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Sol Campbellend being interviewed by Ipswich...

If he gets the job, I think he'll be the man to finally take them out of that division...straight into league one! I'm hoping he'll get rejected again and then go on another mega rant how he is dumbfounded that nobody will employ him as one of the great minds of football.

35 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Scott Parker is apparently on the interview list as well

My sympathies. I think a Norwich fan has switched your manager shortlist with England's worst XI of the 2000's. If Danny Mills and Paul Ince show up, you know I'm right😎

13 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Every time Fellaini scores, a fairy dies.....and he stays for another season 😕

Glad we beat Arsenal though, a nice little send off for Wenger 👍

LOLZ. Still, Man Utd have won 20 out of 20 when they score first. And some Man Utd fans think Mourinho is bad for them....

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

@phil bottleFrom the BBC after last nights Roma Liverpool game.....

There is a scenario where fourth place in the Premier League - Tottenham currently - don't qualify for the Champions League next season.

If Liverpool win the Champions League and drop out of the top four (which is still possible - if Chelsea beat them this weekend, the gap is down to three points and the Blues have a game in hand) and Arsenal win the Europa League, then England have reached the maximum of five teams you can have in the competition.

As if Spurs fans needed another reason to want Arsenal to lose to Atletico Madrid tomorrow...

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

@phil bottleFrom the BBC after last nights Roma Liverpool game.....

There is a scenario where fourth place in the Premier League - Tottenham currently - don't qualify for the Champions League next season.

If Liverpool win the Champions League and drop out of the top four (which is still possible - if Chelsea beat them this weekend, the gap is down to three points and the Blues have a game in hand) and Arsenal win the Europa League, then England have reached the maximum of five teams you can have in the competition.

As if Spurs fans needed another reason to want Arsenal to lose to Atletico Madrid tomorrow...

Fortunately for Tottenham, though we're currently 4th, we have played a game less than Liverpool and we will finish above them. I expect us to finish 3rd without any fuss 😎

What would be funny is Liverpool getting beat by Chelsea and end up finishing 5th.

I'd prefer it if Chelsea didn't make 4th cos I despise them but...the shitty tweets from th

LFC players about Harry Kane lately. Dejan Lovren taking the piss? When we destroyed them 4 - 1 I think we hurt their fragile egos.

As for the Arse getting past Atletico, thanks for the laugh Dave🤣😊

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

You don’t fancy Liverpool to beat Real in a single game? I’d love to see them put one over Ronaldo!
It's a tricky one indeed, I don't like how Real conduct themselves as a football club....
so I suppose the scousers get my blessing.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Championship finale is going to be pretty crazy today - Cardiff and Fulham vying for the automatic spot and 5 teams in the relegation mix that could still go down and face the mighty Accrington Stanley next season!

There's also the battle for 6th place in the Premier League between Arsenal and Burnley - if Arsenal finish 7th, does that mean they have to play in the Europa League qualifiers in July? That would be hilarious to see them have to cancel the Emirates Cup so they can play Isle of Wight United😎

Fulham were always going to bottle it today - 23 games unbeaten and they had to blow it. They don't have a great record in the playoffs either so picking themselves up after this for 3 more brutal matches is going to be tough. Happy Barnsley and Burton are coming down - a few weeks ago it was looking like Birmingham, Bolton and Sunderland were going to be relegated so for the sake of league 1, it should be more even next year with only Sunderland being a truly massive club at that level. Bolton finale looked pretty epic too! 

Fair play to Huddersfield in earning another fine draw this time away at Chelsea - their safe and it fucks up the blues hopes of the champions league. They can join Arsenal in the Channel 5 trophy next year hopefully! 

Spurs beat Newcastle to earn their Champions League place and Swansea need to beat Stoke and hope a 9 goal swing in the process with Southampton at home to Man City. Could be very interesting indeed. Should be a good finale for the last CL and relegation spots and then we have the playoffs starting this weekend too. 

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

As a Utd fan, it would make me very happy for Liverpool to drop out of the CL spot 😄 

Just imagine Liverpool getting to the Champions League final after scoring 8 goals against Roma in the semi's; losing to Real Madrid and then having to play in the Eurovision Song Contest Trophy next season against the likes of Real Sociedad, Red Bull Guernsey plus having kick off matches at the likes of 20:15! 

However, I can actually see Liverpool finishing 5th but winning it like they did in 2005. 

7 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Just imagine Liverpool getting to the Champions League final after scoring 8 goals against Roma in the semi's; losing to Real Madrid and then having to play in the Eurovision Song Contest Trophy next season against the likes of Real Sociedad, Red Bull Guernsey plus having kick off matches at the likes of 20:15! 

More of this...

7 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

However, I can actually see Liverpool finishing 5th but winning it like they did in 2005. 

Less of this 😄