Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

11 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

England 0-0 Germany. Gareth Southgate's finest moment against Germany - wonder if Pizza Hut will get him to do their xmas advert after thatB)

Not a bad game and performance but shame we can't do that in real matches. 

:lol:

It'll be because we'll go back to playing the same bunch of wankers, rather than the youngsters. I didn't watch the game last night because I didn't think he'd play any of the youngsters. I might watch the Brazil game now. 

Australia have qualified for the 2018 FIFA World Cup

Side note- I have routed for Italy for as long as I could remember and to not have them in the WC is weird. I would have used the US as my backup but there that went so... maybe I'll root for these Aussie cunts. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

1 hour ago, The3rdWalker said:

Australia have qualified for the 2018 FIFA World Cup

Side note- I have routed for Italy for as long as I could remember and to not have them in the WC is weird. I would have used the US as my backup but there that went so... maybe I'll root for these Aussie cunts. 

Why not the mighty England?

I might shout for Denmark and Belgium as my second teams as I have a tendency to just follow teams with Spurs players:)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 minute ago, phil bottle said:

Why not the mighty England?

I might shout for Denmark and Belgium as my second teams as I have a tendency to just follow teams with Spurs players:)

England is the biggest cock tease in the sport of football.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Much improved display from Everton today only losing 4-1 to Southampton.  After losing 1-5 to Atalanta on Thursday and having no manager; some people were concerned that the £140,000,000 they spent in the summer was wasted. After today; there's clearly signs that they are slowly improvingB)

58 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Would be an exciting season if Shitty weren't still unbeaten. Need to do something about that before xmas.

I thought the field of Hudders had them but standard shitty dug one out at the end.

In other news Utd are still playing like wank.

I thought the field of Hudders had them but standard shitty dug one out at the end.

In other news Utd are still playing like wank.
I'd say that unless Shitty have some serious injuries in January, after the transfer window closes, the league is already theirs.
Hoping for De Bruyne to break down first[emoji106][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

World Cup draw tomorrow, still can't believe they let Russia host the tournament, I'm pre-ordering the pop corn for all the great fighting I mean football to watch this summer.

That time already? No doubt England get the Group of Death yet again.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb