Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

I watched the first half at work and thought, shall i watch the second half on the bus or stay at work to watch it. Thank fuck i got on that bus, one of the dullest matches i've seen. We looked awful and should have given a penalty away in the first 40 seconds!

So as you can probably tell Stretch, i agree

Quality throw in! I think they've banned that in the English leagues because it plays havoc with the offside rule (as you can't be offside from a throw in). Keeper should've just let the ball go in rather than have touched it. But I guess that's pretty easy to say from my high pedestal! :P

I've seen people use that technique to throw the ball from miles away to right in the middle of the opponents penalty area. A pretty cheap technique but is it much different to that geezer who played for Stoke (can't remember his name?)

Rooney looked something like his best last night, despite the natty head gear. Utd were really lucky with their 1st goal, but overall were worth their win I thought.

Only saw the goals from the City game, but Yaya Toure's goal was a peach.

All in all not a bad start for the PL side's in this year's CL.

I'm intruiged to see how Swansea get on in the Europa League, I've got a feeling they could go far, similar to Fulham's run a few years back.