Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

On 3/19/2024 at 9:55 PM, Lurchzy said:

New England kit is terrible.

The collar on the home kit is disgusting and the colour of the away is just a nasty faded blue IMO.

Don’t understand the fantasy of making a retro kit. Just make a good modern kit and let the past be the past.

They’ve even taken advantage of changing St. George’s cross on the back of the collar to include purple… which makes it even more un-English 👍🏻

Horrible shirt ruined by the overly-big collar plus the price is £100-125 apparently which is beyond disgusting. Probably cost £3 to make in a Nike sweatshop. These shirts should be £40-50 max. 

On 3/21/2024 at 9:14 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

Horrible shirt ruined by the overly-big collar plus the price is £100-125 apparently which is beyond disgusting. Probably cost £3 to make in a Nike sweatshop. These shirts should be £40-50 max. 

Yeah, still one of those companies that pays poverty wages to people in Cambodia and Vietnam. Nike are scum. Like all these corporations they like to pull the wool over people's eyes with all the bullshit they sponsor. And it works lol 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

More drama about the England shirts and this time with the flag on the collar. Really not sure why we need an American company to not only produce, but also design our shirts. Surely there is a UK sports manufacturer that could do this? Umbro are surely still in the game. Nike should stick to basketball and selling 40000% marked-up clothing and footwear. 

On 3/22/2024 at 10:12 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

More drama about the England shirts and this time with the flag on the collar. Really not sure why we need an American company to not only produce, but also design our shirts. Surely there is a UK sports manufacturer that could do this? Umbro are surely still in the game. Nike should stick to basketball and selling 40000% marked-up clothing and footwear. 

I’d personally love an Umbro England shirt.

But the whole thing is a shame really because I’ve always loved Nike’s design but this one has hit a nerve with me. Really don’t like the changing of the England flag and I really don’t like the alternative colours. Stick to White, Red and Blue.

Losing out in the play offs, at home, to penalties, must be a massive kick in the teeth. 

As for England, all the Kane haters have learned a few things about England without him in the team. And not sure I like the over reliance on the brilliance of Bellingham. 

However, the Euros are there for the taking...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg