Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Karen Brady has triggered the whole of Liverpool

karren-brady-west-ham_3770104.jpg
WWW.SKYSPORTS.COM

West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady believes this season's Premier League should be declared

10 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Karen Brady has triggered the whole of Liverpool

karren-brady-west-ham_3770104.jpg
WWW.SKYSPORTS.COM

West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady believes this season's Premier League should be declared

Nothing at all to do with West Spam's relegation battle I presume Ms Brady?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:
_111280618_gettyimages-609482188-1.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Euro 2020 is postponed by one year until 2021 because of the coronavirus pandemic, Uefa confirms.

It was always going to happen, they might be able to finish the league now.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:23 PM, tronic44 said:

It was always going to happen, they might be able to finish the league now.

With them doing this wanting the leagues to finish, the EFL came out and said the same thing. Primary goal now seems to be finish this season and work out what implications it has for next season.

Lets face it, we'll have to wait for a while to now how long this impacts most things - I'm just hoping my football team don't turn into a donut rings!

Utd were playing well, so i imagine we'll come back with a loosing mentality again.

Prove me wrong plzkthnx
According to the super computers Utd are still predicted to be in the champions league places. I think we're now predicted 7th or 8th...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

31 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

According to the super computers Utd are still predicted to be in the champions league places. I think we're now predicted 7th or 8th...

I'm liking these super computers

Harry Kane to leave Spurs? Thoughts on that @phil bottle? Not gonna lie after all the years you boys had with shite strikers (Adebayor and Soldado) I'm kind of sad to see him leave. Specially if it means he ends up at United or god forbid Barca...

Harry Kane to leave Spurs? Thoughts on that [mention=141]phil bottle[/mention]? Not gonna lie after all the years you boys had with shite strikers (Adebayor and Soldado) I'm kind of sad to see him leave. Specially if it means he ends up at United or god forbid Barca...
I wouldn't blame him to be honest as we have a shit manager, but I don't really see it happening. Maybe after another year of the Special prick but not now.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I wouldn't blame him to be honest as we have a shit manager, but I don't really see it happening. Maybe after another year of the Special prick but not now.

I wouldn't be saying he'd leave just cos you have Mourinho. He's been clear he wants to win trophies in the recent interview - I think he needs to be honest with himself and work out whats important to him so he doesn't make the same mistake Shearer did. Yes, he left Blackburn for his boyhood club, like alot of us would but he was also quite clear he wanted to win more trophies over the years and Newcastle just didn't have that ultimate team he was part of in 1995.

Kane has to work out whether he thinks trophies are more important than playing for your boyhood club. I don't blame Shearer for what he did as I would've gone to Blackburn, even if I knew there was a slim chance of winning trophies. He has to be careful because that Spurs team has been built around him in recent years. No surprise you were struggling once you lost him and Son.

9 hours ago, uberwarrior said:

Kammi is an absolute legend!! 🤣

He was on GMB a few weeks back talking to his mate Ben Shepherd and they asked him to show him a dance but he couldn't as he only dressed his top half on live TV 😂😂 Couldn't agree more, he's hilarious!