Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Proud night despite losing 3-1. We absolutely battered them for large parts especially in the second half. Two tap ins from Sterling against the run of play sealed it. One of the hardest games city will play this season and under the Pep tenure!. Absolute scenes when we equalised too!

A great win for Utd last night, the first time we've scored 4 at home since the first game of the season. We looked back to our best yesterday after a slow start but i must admit, Newcastle did gift us a few goals.

Looks like Chelsea got thumped 2-0 at home to Southampton, that's a great result for anyone looking to break into the top 4!

I never saw Liverpool beating Leicester by 4 goals but it happened, they look even more unstoppable now.

@j4mes

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

A non-league local derby ends bizarrely as Abingdon Town refuse to play after going 8-0 down at rivals Abingdon United.

Via the FG App

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Oxford 0-0 Ipswich. Weather wrecked it but a fair result overall. Ref spent most of the first half trying to call it off leading to a delay of 18 minutes!
C663EA20-B58F-42A1-8FFE-1FD0DC17F272.thumb.jpeg.8441cc92184dcc130b655f02062098ee.jpeg
Still a better match than the Spurs game [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

_110515003_fernandes.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Tottenham complete the 18-month loan signing of Benfica midfielder Gedson Fernandes.

West Ham will be pissed 😂

He's a kid who has barely played. I'd prefer the one Man Utd are looking at and who we almost bought last summer.

By other one, I mean other Fernandes [emoji41]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

6 hours ago, phil bottle said:

By other one, I mean other Fernandes emoji41.png

😄 I saw the headline today and thought you'd beat us to the other Fernandes. He looks like a good player, hope we get him.

Well we didn’t beat Liverpool yesterday but we put them under pressure for a lot of the game. Gutted that Rashford will be out for so long, we’re going to miss him that’s for sure.

Still no news on any transfers coming in, we really need to get some decent players in because our injury list doesn’t look great.

While I'm still spitting the dummy over who manages Spurs, I have to admit I'm intrigued to see how Gedson Fernandes gets on. He could be a superstar if he has his feet grounded on planet earth.

Lo Celso has also turned the corner and looking like a good un.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

This has been the dullest Premier League campaign ever IMO. There is no consistency from most of the teams aside from Liverpool and the quality has been dreadful.  Chelsea managed to beat Arsenal and Spurs away but then lost at home to Bournemouth and Southampton. Arsenal seem delighted in picking up draws away at Palace and Norwich and teams like Man Utd and Spurs are playing so below par. 

Oh well. looks like Leeds are going to bottle it as per usual😎

On 1/16/2020 at 7:20 PM, phil bottle said:

Ashley Young to Inter Milan.

I like this signing. Good for him for going abroad when more English players should.

On 1/20/2020 at 10:32 AM, tronic44 said:

Well we didn’t beat Liverpool yesterday but we put them under pressure for a lot of the game. Gutted that Rashford will be out for so long, we’re going to miss him that’s for sure.

Still no news on any transfers coming in, we really need to get some decent players in because our injury list doesn’t look great.

Yeah, watched the last few United games. I actually think if you forget the badge the team isn;t doing a lot wrong, just losing to better sides - and that pains me to say it when they lose to Burnley of all teams. They are where they should be with a young squad.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:28 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Solskjaer 12 wins, 13 losses. They need to get Warnock in now😎

I'd keep him for at least another season or two. They are just going through the phase of rebuilding which takes far longer than a few years.