Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Head says right thing, heart was sad for Poch.

In terms of Jose it'll either be a master stroke or end if chaos. If we get the old Jose, we'll end up winning something. He has a point to prove, this could be his last big job if he's fucks this up, so extra motivation. Or we get the new Jose, who alienates the squad and brings extra chaos to an already unstable club.

One thing he does bring is trophies, where Poch has failed mentally with a CL final and 4 cup finals, Jose will get us over the line with the winning mentality he brings.

Its also interesting how players that he's been fans of Kane, Toby, Eriksen, Rose etc will now be his. Maybe they'll sign new contracts, who knows.

Exciting, but unnerving times.

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

I think a positive will be that he lives in London so he wont be housebound in a hotel the entire time like he was at Man Utd. 
Definitely.

I can see Bruno Fernandes joining in January also which would be a great signing.

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

Personally I can't see this working out. Mourinho is used to have the financial backing to buy whoever he wants, I doubt Levy will give him that. He also puts a massive strain on every club he's in, making everyone from the ballboy to the players to the coaches unhappy...

I think as a Norwegian reporter said, that Levy is setting the club up to be sold. It'll look more attractive to any potential buyers now that they have "The Special one" which seems to always win something. But who knows? I might be wrong and Mou will fit like a glove and he'll knock Klopp and Pep down and make Spurs the new champions over the next 3 years.

Personally I can't see this working out. Mourinho is used to have the financial backing to buy whoever he wants, I doubt Levy will give him that. He also puts a massive strain on every club he's in, making everyone from the ballboy to the players to the coaches unhappy...

I think as a Norwegian reporter said, that Levy is setting the club up to be sold. It'll look more attractive to any potential buyers now that they have "The Special one" which seems to always win something. But who knows? I might be wrong and Mou will fit like a glove and he'll knock Klopp and Pep down and make Spurs the new champions over the next 3 years.
I agree, can't see it working out.

Gonna be a great 2020, have to deal with the impending most right wing Tory government in history, Brexshit and now Spurs are bring managed by an ego with an inferiority complex.

FFS[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Well... In typical Mourinho style he got a win. And Arsenal got another home draw in a match we should have won... Fuck sake. Poch should still be in his job and Emery should be gone, but I guess I'm just lucky we didn't end up with Jose 😄 

Arsenal 1-2 Frankfart

Emery has to be a gonner now..

AFTV is going to be a laugh!
I was just saying that to some Spurs mates, popcorn then AFTV, the rage will be legendary [emoji28]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

DT was quite calm, I think the game sucked the life out of him. Was better after they drew with Southampton when he said it was his son's 7th birthday and he'd left him at home so to not ruin his birthday [emoji28]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I can't seem to find the legit attendance from last night but it couldn't have been more than 30,000. Never seen the Emirates so empty and I don't think they'll be able to get away with a 55,000-60k figure like they sometimes do when there are stacks of empties. 

Quoteth the BBC....
"Other names linked with the post include former Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino..."

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Almost as if he hasn't said a thousand times he would never join the rivals of a club he has belonged to.

Freddie red hair is getting traction, though I've seen Nunes mentioned before today.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Happy to be rid of Emery, but if we pick up Allardyce I wont be watching any more football this year unless Redbull Salzburg somehow progress in the CL 😄 

Honestly I want Arteta or Nuno... Poch will go to real madrid, bayern or somewhere else. Fuck it, let Ljungberg sit out the season and see how he does even.

2 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Happy to be rid of Emery, but if we pick up Allardyce I wont be watching any more football this year unless Redbull Salzburg somehow progress in the CL 😄 

Honestly I want Arteta or Nuno... Poch will go to real madrid, bayern or somewhere else. Fuck it, let Ljungberg sit out the season and see how he does even.

I'd probably only give Ljunberg one game - chances are even with his 'legend' status at the club, he wont be retained under new management and with the amount of decent managers available right now, it would be too risky giving him the rest of the reason. I think they'd want to offload everything associated with Emery and I'm not convinced Freddie has had much of an impact like the likes of Arteta has at City. Even Benitez might not be a bad crack to steady the ship for the rest of the season. 

14 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I'd probably only give Ljunberg one game - chances are even with his 'legend' status at the club, he wont be retained under new management and with the amount of decent managers available right now, it would be too risky giving him the rest of the reason. I think they'd want to offload everything associated with Emery and I'm not convinced Freddie has had much of an impact like the likes of Arteta has at City. Even Benitez might not be a bad crack to steady the ship for the rest of the season. 

Why Benitez only for the rest of the season? I’d say he’s good enough to have the job permanently 

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Why Benitez only for the rest of the season? I’d say he’s good enough to have the job permanently 

Oh what I meant was to steady the rest of Arsenal's season. If he was given the job, he'd definitely want a 3 year deal at the very least with financial guarantees on top especially after the difficulties he experienced at Newcastle. 

Fooking cheeky or what

a758dca7-ea2a-4a69-8b67-23f86d7eedff.jpg

Group F looks insane

• Group A: Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales
  • Group B: Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Finland
  • Group C: Ukraine, Netherlands, Austria, Path A/D*
  • Group D: England, Croatia, Czech Republic, Path C**
  • Group E: Spain, Poland, Sweden, Path B***
  • Group F: Germany, France, Portugal, Path A/D*