Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

9 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Tottenham 2-7 Bayern Munich😮

Makes the Arsenal 5-1's look a good result.

Big questions about Poch and Spurs as a whole now.

Such a shame as Poch was starting to really make strides imo. The whole Eriksen will he stay or go at the start of the season for me has had a massive impact on that team,

Poch surely won't be here much longer. It's a shame it's ended like this, but bad tactical decisions and with certain players clearly stop playing for the manager, the end is near. Anger needs to be aimed higher up too at Levy and ENIC for not backing the manager fully (shock, its the same cycle with every manager). Not sure how he'll leave, it'll be way too expensive to sack him and I don't see Poch leaving out of CHOICE... maybe he'll leave out of dignity to not be made a fool out of by these players.

Mourinho, Allegri, Rodgers and Benitez seem to be the 4 front runners so far.

_109123137_wolves-celebrate.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Champions Manchester City are stunned at home by Wolves to leave Pep Guardiola's side eight points behind leaders Liverpool.

Well, well, well....

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Well... Bit conflicted with how I feel about the weekends games. On one hand Arsenal are now 3rd and only a point behind city, Spurs got shat on 😂🤣 United had to take another slap in the face 😏 But I’m pretty sure my fantasy team got fucked by Auba not scoring, West ham and city losing as well...

14 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Southampton 0-9 Leicester

OMEGALUL

Pretty poor they couldn't get a tenth and secure the record for themselves. Pfft.

Liverpool 5-5 Arsenal last night was pretty insane - some great football being played by young and fringe players. 

Quarter final draw 

Oxford Utd v Man City

Man Utd v Colchester Utd

Aston Villa v Liverpool

Everton v Leicester City

We played Man City at home last year in this competition and lost 0-3 but we're in a far better position this season so we should give them more of a game. It's pretty crazy but quite a few of us are a tad disappointed with the draw - it would've been nice to have a shot at someone we haven't played for a long time like Liverpool, or where we stand a chance of progressing to the semi finals against weaker teams Colchester and Man Utd😎 

Leicester look incredible...again. but this time with some experienced and top pros.

Rodgers has always been a solid manager, ironically Arsenal should've got him when they had the chance.

I hope Maddison stays there but I sense next year he could be at Liverpool, his supported club.

Oh well.....

_97584297_breaking_news.png
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Jose Mourinho is named as Tottenham manager, succeeding Mauricio Pochettino who was sacked on Tuesday.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Spurs may win a trophy now at the expense of attractive football and a squad harmony.

Mourinho isn't the man he used to be - his style of football isn't effective any more plus he's lost quite a lot of respect in the game for his attitude, behaviour and overall antics. I though he would've mended this at Man Utd after his horrendous exit from Chelsea but nope, he was just as big of a prick there too. I didn't expect him to ever manage in England again.