Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

15 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Mike Dean best ref since Collina? 😅

You been smoking at Rich's house? 😄

What you on about?! Just watch this and tell me there is a better entertaining referee than Mike Dean! (lets face it, all refs are annoying AF but he has to the best of the bunch after watching the below!)

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What you on about?! Just watch this and tell me there is a better entertaining referee than Mike Dean! (lets face it, all refs are annoying AF but he has to the best of the bunch after watching the below!)

I totally agree on the entertaining part, other than that he's shit 😄

Transfer time, Utd need to pull something out of the bag in this window. I hear we've agreed terms with Swansea's Daniel James, a decent young lad. We need people that want to play football and aren't content with putting in a half assed display.

Nations League is this week - it's the Johnstones Paint Trophy of international football but could be interesting especially with England v Holland. I must admit, I thought this tournament would be just glorified friendlies but people and the media really did get into it and it's a shame we've had such a long break but hopefully we can get back into it with the semis. Final is on Sunday evening which isn't very convenient but a final is a final and England don't get many of those😎

6466314-6413475-image-a-65_1542795911259

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Final is on Sunday evening which isn't very convenient but a final is a final and England don't get many of those😎

Without wishing to appear negative, we need to beat the Dutch first who include Virgil van Dijk and the Ajax stars amongst others before we pull on our replica shirts and shout "Alexa, play 3 lions loudly" on Sunday evening...I hope I'm wrong but I think the Dutch will win this particular trophy

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Another painfully mediocre showing from England when it mattered. A reality check to some of the media who think we can win Euro 2020. We were diabolical at times and the winning goals were just embarrassing. John Stones and Kyle Walker are nowhere near good enough, despite playing for Man City. Walker fucks up in all the big games for club and country and is carried by his club mates in the Prem most of the time.

Southgate perhaps played too weak of a team and is probably expecting too much from the ones he fielded. Chillwell, Rice and Sancho do not belong at this level currently and the style of football is pretty dreadful. Also sick of Fabien Delph. 

Now we we have to suffer a 3rd place playoff and he’ll probably go and field a really strong team. 

On 6/3/2019 at 10:46 PM, Plumbers Crack said:

Without wishing to appear negative, we need to beat the Dutch first who include Virgil van Dijk and the Ajax stars amongst others before we pull on our replica shirts and shout "Alexa, play 3 lions loudly" on Sunday evening...I hope I'm wrong but I think the Dutch will win this particular trophy

Unfortunately, I’m halfway to being correct on this one....

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

8 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Another painfully mediocre showing from England when it mattered. A reality check to some of the media who think we can win Euro 2020. We were diabolical at times and the winning goals were just embarrassing. John Stones and Kyle Walker are nowhere near good enough, despite playing for Man City. Walker fucks up in all the big games for club and country and is carried by his club mates in the Prem most of the time.

Southgate perhaps played too weak of a team and is probably expecting too much from the ones he fielded. Chillwell, Rice and Sancho do not belong at this level currently and the style of football is pretty dreadful. Also sick of Fabien Delph. 

Now we we have to suffer a 3rd place playoff and he’ll probably go and field a really strong team. 

I'm not sure that's where I am after last night. Overall, it was a great performance littered with some terrible mistakes. We were on top and had the majority of the play. But to one big mistake like that is bad enough, and then make two is unforgivable.

Still, I enjoy this England's play. Sancho imo was a real threat and I'd see him start most games for me.

Stones though. Boy he is well off the radar. He makes too many mistakes for me and I'd agree that Chilwell looked nervous. He has potential though that it was worthy of a place.

I might start a separate thread about VAR. Spoiled the game a little for me. As it keeps doing so.

Pointless games, pointless competition. Give the players a fucking break, seriously. Didn't bother watching and these games for me are on a par with women's football. Not interested. Rant over [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 6/7/2019 at 1:51 PM, phil bottle said:

Pointless games, pointless competition. Give the players a fucking break, seriously. Didn't bother watching and these games for me are on a par with women's football. Not interested. Rant over emoji16.png

You say that but a few things I've got from it all.

1) We received £10 million from coming top in the group and then finishing 3rd.

2) The overall play and watchability of England in these Competitive games from the start of the group stages has been far more enjoyable than ever before.

Make games matter. More like this and less Friendlies please.

You say that but a few things I've got from it all.

1) We received £10 million from coming top in the group and then finishing 3rd.

2) The overall play and watchability of England in these Competitive games from the start of the group stages has been far more enjoyable than ever before.

Make games matter. More like this and less Friendlies please.
Carry on watching the lady soccer mate it's ok, no-one is judging you [emoji8]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

13 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Carry on watching the lady soccer mate it's ok, no-one is judging you 😘

I watched that game as well mate. Clearly a difference in standard but they didnt do too badly 😘

I want England to win stuff. Stick them in Competitive games that players know will be recorded as that fact and you see a difference.

Croatia and Spain games tell you that.

I watched that game as well mate. Clearly a difference in standard but they didnt do too badly [emoji8]

I want England to win stuff. Stick them in Competitive games that players know will be recorded as that fact and you see a difference.

Croatia and Spain games tell you that.
You're spending too much time watching shite football when there are gaemz to be played. I said I wouldn't judge but there you go[emoji28]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

We were wank but then i think we knew we were going to be anyway.

Now on to serious talk, who's Utd going to buy? Looks like we've already got James from Swansea, who looks to be a very decent young player. There's also talk of us going for Wan-Bisska although £60m must be a fucking joke, we offered £40m and they turned up down, crazy! He does seem like another one for the future but also someone who has shown that he can play in the Premiership. If we don't land him then it looks like we might go after Aarons, haven't seen him play before so don't know what to expect there.

There's been a lot of talk about whether we buy well known players or build for the future, i like the idea of building for the future. At least they can improve and being young, hopefully they'll want to actually play some football. I just don't want another Sanchez on our hands.

Premier League Fixtures released

9 Aug 2019 Liverpool v Norwich City 20:00 BST
10 Aug 2019 West Ham v Manchester City 12:30 BST
10 Aug 2019 Bournemouth v Sheffield United 15:00 BST
10 Aug 2019 Burnley v Southampton 15:00 BST
10 Aug 2019 Crystal Palace v Everton 15:00 BST
10 Aug 2019 Leicester City v Wolves 15:00 BST
10 Aug 2019 Watford v Brighton 15:00 BST
10 Aug 2019 Tottenham v Aston Villa 17:30 BST
11 Aug 2019 Newcastle United v Arsenal 14:00 BST
11 Aug 2019 Manchester United v Chelsea 16:30 BST