Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Man City 1-0 Brighton on BBC = SHIT

Watford 3-2 Wolves on BT = THRILLER

Why does normal TV always have the shit match[emoji16]
Having watched both highlights James, gotta say I totally agree with you.
Wouldn't bet against Watford in the final either, especially with Homes retiring at the end of the season

Via the FG App

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I switched from Sky to BT last week. Quick hint to leaving Sky, when they ask you why in an attempt to talk you into staying with them, just say two words; Rupert Murdoch. Its amazing, they stop trying immediately lol.

Anyway, watched Spurs v Man Shitty in 4K. Fucking awesome.

Barcelona v Man Utd tonight will be a good 'un as well.

COYS

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 4/10/2019 at 8:44 AM, phil bottle said:

Anyway, watched Spurs v Man Shitty in 4K. Fucking awesome.

I'd love to see Spurs win something. After not spending a penny and getting slated for it, it would be a nice end to the year to see Poch win a trophy for them as its not all about spending hundreds of millions to win things. I'd love to see what Pep could do with a lower league team.

12 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'd love to see what Pep could do with a lower league team.

Pep has seemingly taken over every big team whilst they were at their peak and had money to burn. It certainly would be interesting to see how he would fare with a team like Spurs, Athletico Madrid, Inter or Dortmund. 

He is definitely a good manager no doubt and is very encouraging with his players but he's largely been managing on recruit difficulty so far it seems! 

On 4/14/2019 at 10:41 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

Pep has seemingly taken over every big team whilst they were at their peak and had money to burn. It certainly would be interesting to see how he would fare with a team like Spurs, Athletico Madrid, Inter or Dortmund. 

He is definitely a good manager no doubt and is very encouraging with his players but he's largely been managing on recruit difficulty so far it seems! 

That's kinda how I've felt about him (and Messi in a player form to an extent).

You can't deny he's got his teams playing brilliant football and won a lot of trophies all over the world. I suppose if you've done that why does he need to prove anything at a lesser funded club?

I just think it would put him on a shelf where no one could touch him if he could. That's why I have major respect for Poch at Spurs. Built a good side over the years and it's not all about the money you have to spend on transfers.

What a game. Well deserved for Spurs but I thought they blew it after taking the lead twice.

Son is an incredible player, I think he's close to Player of the Year at this rate. As Dave says though, letshope they can cope without him in the first leg.

Just need a Spurs vs Barca final and that would be ace to watch...Harry Kane scoring the winner in a 3-1 finale 😎

How anyone can support the shower of shit that is United is beyond me. If I was a sponsor I'd be seriously considering my options at this point, they don't deserve to be a team.

banlol.png

3 hours ago, Diddums said:

How anyone can support the shower of shit that is United is beyond me. If I was a sponsor I'd be seriously considering my options at this point, they don't deserve to be a team.

Well, good you're not a sponsor then 🙂

True fans support their team through thick and thin. 

Plastic supporters can fuck off! (Reckon Man Shitty has room for more) 

Didn't get to watch the game today, but checked live results from time to time. United need to get rid of the primadonnas only bitching about money than playing football. 

There’s too much dead skin, we need players that truly want to play for the club. We’re slow off the ball, awful at creating chances and awful at finishing them.

Fuck knows what we’re doing, it’s not fucking good enough that’s for sure!

I'd rid Pogba, Martial and Lukaku in the summer. They aren't good enough despite their combined £200m tag and the never give 100% and never will for the badge.

How any club would want someone like Pogba is beyond me. He's an average footballer with a bad attitude. 

He's a glory boy, United need rid of him. 

Looking forward to Wednesday, I really, really, REALLY want them to batter City. 
That would be funny but very unlikely right now. LFC fans will be happy if it happens though.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

20 hours ago, Diddums said:

He's a glory boy, United need rid of him. 

Looking forward to Wednesday, I really, really, REALLY want them to batter City. 

It's the sort of game United will go and win, play well and Pogba has a blinder. 

City should batter them really but anything could happen in a game like this especially how everything is poised.