Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

The fallen kings of the champions league brings back Zinedine Zidane and has promised him about 300 million £ to spend on players this coming summer. Rumor has it Hazard, Eriksen and Mbappe are topping the list of players the galacticos want to bring in. Bale and Modric are rumored the get the ace

I have to admit I was expecting this last summer when CR7 left as it was very obviously gonna leave a void in the club. Gonna be interesting to see what they do, but one thing is for sure, they need to replace Karim Benzema. Man’s not good enough to be the main striker at a club like Real.

3 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Paul Scholes quits Oldham after 31 days. 

Jesus, even Fergie time over the years amounted to more than one month! 

Hhmmm...a case of a (possibly unknowingly but difficult to discern if it’s being spun) interfering owner...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47578195

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

25 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Looks like both Manchester clubs are going out of the Champions League emoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

At least you haven't got to worry about flights, hotels, etc....and you've avoided any grief with your better half!! 😂

Finale to the Oxford game was very controversial today:-

- Bradford miss a last minute sitter from 6 yards - poor shot under pressure from defence

- We break from a goal kick and score on the counter attack to go 1-0 up 4 minutes into injury time

- Celebrations were mental and Bradford left deflated and bottom of the league

- Ball put back on the centre circle and Bradford resume with seconds to play

- Ref stops game out of nowhere, consults the far side linesman and then disallows the goal and then awards a penalty to Bradford WTF!?

- Ref changes his mind, cancels penalty and orders goal kick to be re-taken because of possible encroachment after not being convinced it was a penalty on lino's advice

- 4th official then tells ref to cancel the goal kick retake

- Other linesman confirms goal was legit his side

- Ref gets confused and doesn't know whether to award a goal, goal kick or penalty. 

- Ref decides to re-instate the goal 5 minutes after the ball originally hit the net

- Bradford kick off once again and nobody including the ref has a clue what's just happened

I have not seen anything like in the hundreds of matches I've watched over the years.  The ref lost control, awarded 3 different things in the space of 30 seconds and then had to rely on two other officials to make a decision for him. Just extraordinary scenes. 

Finale to the Oxford game was very controversial today:-

- Bradford miss a last minute sitter from 6 yards - poor shot under pressure from defence
- We break from a goal kick and score on the counter attack to go 1-0 up 4 minutes into injury time
- Celebrations were mental and Bradford left deflated and bottom of the league
- Ball put back on the centre circle and Bradford resume with seconds to play
- Ref stops game out of nowhere, consults the far side linesman and then disallows the goal and then awards a penalty to Bradford WTF!?
- Ref changes his mind, cancels penalty and orders goal kick to be re-taken because of possible encroachment after not being convinced it was a penalty on lino's advice
- 4th official then tells ref to cancel the goal kick retake
- Other linesman confirms goal was legit his side
- Ref gets confused and doesn't know whether to award a goal, goal kick or penalty. 
- Ref decides to re-instate the goal 5 minutes after the ball originally hit the net
- Bradford kick off once again and nobody including the ref has a clue what's just happened

I have not seen anything like in the hundreds of matches I've watched over the years.  The ref lost control, awarded 3 different things in the space of 30 seconds and then had to rely on two other officials to make a decision for him. Just extraordinary scenes. 
Hope the ref donated his match fee to the RNIB [emoji23][emoji23]

Via the FG App

On 3/20/2019 at 1:58 PM, Plumbers Crack said:

Just finished watching Harry’s Heroes: The Full English a two parter that was on ITV this week...quite a good watch. England Legends team taking on the German Legends

I agree. Top fun watch. Felt for Merson, seems a genuine bloke.

10 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Kazakhstan 3-0 Scotland.

LOL!  

They deserved the win. Scotland were utter trash. Gotta be the worst result they've ever had surely?

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I agree. Top fun watch. Felt for Merson, seems a genuine bloke.

They deserved the win. Scotland were utter trash. Gotta be the worst result they've ever had surely?

Definitely the worst in my generation and they've had some stinkers in that time. They also have San Marino in their group which could be a tough match especially after last night's humiliation. 

Next up Eng-ger-land!

I didn’t realise until I heard the sport section on the news we are hosting the semifinals and final....it would be embarrassing if we didn’t at least qualify for the latter stages

5 - 0, Sterling hat trick not a bad start to the group matches considering there were injury withdrawals. Some more young players blooded as well. Be interesting to see how they cope with some of the more “challenging” atmospheres in some of the east european grounds

5 - 0, Sterling hat trick not a bad start to the group matches considering there were injury withdrawals. Some more young players blooded as well. Be interesting to see how they cope with some of the more “challenging” atmospheres in some of the east european grounds
Indeed, and it's a very interesting England team right now with lots of support/cover for all positions. Dier getting a knock and replaced by Barkley who helped liven up the pace, was a good example of that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 minute ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Did you see this one James? ....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/47685979

Cheers Dave! I love those epic non-league goals that just come out of nowhere.

Congratulations also to Scotland who provided an amazing upset tonight winning 2-0 away at San Marino😎