Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

😂😂😂😂

Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has signed a pre-contract agreement to join Juventus in the summer in a deal that will earn him over £400,000 a week.

The 28-year-old has agreed a four-year contract that will see him join the Italian champions as a free agent, ending his 11-year spell with Arsenal.

Ramsey passed a two-part medical in January, having picked Juve following talks with a host of European clubs.

He will be the highest-earning British player ever based on basic salary.

The Wales international's Arsenal contract expires on 30 June and the Gunners will receive no fee when he leaves.

In confirming the deal, Juventus said the club would incur costs of 3.7m euros (£3.2m) but did not specify what the fee was for.

For more see: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47203118

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

😂😂😂😂

Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has signed a pre-contract agreement to join Juventus in the summer in a deal that will earn him over £400,000 a week.

The 28-year-old has agreed a four-year contract that will see him join the Italian champions as a free agent, ending his 11-year spell with Arsenal.

Ramsey passed a two-part medical in January, having picked Juve following talks with a host of European clubs.

He will be the highest-earning British player ever based on basic salary.

The Wales international's Arsenal contract expires on 30 June and the Gunners will receive no fee when he leaves.

In confirming the deal, Juventus said the club would incur costs of 3.7m euros (£3.2m) but did not specify what the fee was for.

For more see: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47203118

I highly rate Ramsey, once he's in a decent team he'll show his class.

Can't believe they let him go, and for free. Quality:lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

8 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I highly rate Ramsey, once he's in a decent team he'll show his class.

Can't believe they let him go, and for free. Quality:lol:

Shame he's Welsh 😉

I agree though, what a coup for Juve, he's gonna be class over there. Glad hes going to my favourite Italian side.

But is he really worth 400k a week? I know they’re not paying a transfer fee but that’s surely going to up the ante for everyone else? After tax that’s about 215k a week!!! So how much is Ronnie on? And how do Juve get their wage bill past FFP?

11 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

But is he really worth 400k a week? I know they’re not paying a transfer fee but that’s surely going to up the ante for everyone else? After tax that’s about 215k a week!!! So how much is Ronnie on? And how do Juve get their wage bill past FFP?

Is anybody these days?? Remember that sponsors and other sources help to pay for those wages. I don't tend to look at the money side as it's all abit ridiculous and out of control.

RIP one of, if not the best ever goalkeeper ever.....”Safe as the Banks of England “

England's 1966 World Cup-winning goalkeeper Gordon Banks has died aged 81.

Regarded as one of the game's greatest in his position, Banks was named Fifa goalkeeper of the year six times and earned 73 caps for England.

He is perhaps best known for his wonder save from Pele during the 1970 World Cup against Brazil.

Born in Sheffield, he won the League Cup with Stoke and Leicester, before retiring in 1973.

"It is with great sadness that we announce that Gordon passed away peacefully overnight," his family said.

"We are devastated to lose him but we have so many happy memories and could not have been more proud of him."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47196017

Well we were completely outclassed last night, although the two injuries didn’t help us much. Even if we get knocked out it’s still great to see us playing attacking football again, that’s all I’ve wanted.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:29 AM, tronic44 said:

Well we were completely outclassed last night, although the two injuries didn’t help us much. Even if we get knocked out it’s still great to see us playing attacking football again, that’s all I’ve wanted.

They didn't but let's face it, you were gonna lose at some point. What's more crazy in watching Sky Sports News the next day with the 'top' news badged as Don't Panic with Ole having to say his team aren't breaking down after the loss. Mental.

10 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I don’t usually say this, but it’s actually enjoyable watching Man Utd at the moment. Terrific game for the neutral to watch tonight 

A mate of mine is a Chelsea supporter and he won't watch a match until Sarri is gone 😄

10 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I don’t usually say this, but it’s actually enjoyable watching Man Utd at the moment. Terrific game for the neutral to watch tonight 

They really are. Them and Spurs are great to watch right now, really hope they can keep on winning.

Massive game on Sunday - Man Utd vs Liverpool.

15 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

After Moyes, Van Gaal and Boreinho; it is definitely nice to see them playing attractive football for the first time since Fergie. It's also nice to see teams like Chelsea crumbling whilst playing painfully shite football.

Chelsea have been banned from the next two transfer windows https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47329293

Bit of a shame really as they were signing some really shit players of late and wasting a lot of money in the process. Looks like they have to stuck with David Louise and Ross Barclays Bank then😎