Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Good times at Tottenham and Liverpool, both through, Spurs had more possession in Barcelona than Barcelona, quality [emoji4]

They played amazingly well Phil. Should have been at least 3-1 even though couldve been a different story if Coutinho scored those two shots that hit the post.

The teams in the knockout phase looks like a perfect dream of who you really want through into the final 16.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd. 

That leaves United battling with the likes of Wolves, West Ham, Watford and Everton for 6th place. Liverpool had 36 shots too. I'll be surprised if Jose stays on after this. 
They won't get rid of him. Liverpool are a different class to Man United and most other teams atm. They played all over them and expect them now to make it a 2-horse race with Man City.

Salah is desperately trying hard to make me eat my words at the start of the season. He isn't the same as last year and not as pivotal in games, however he still knows how to finish. Fair play to the lad, credit where credit is due.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

They won't get rid of him. Liverpool are a different class to Man United and most other teams atm. They played all over them and expect them now to make it a 2-horse race with Man City.

It's not just about the result yesterday for me, it's the season as a whole on and off the pitch for United. I think Mourinho has really lost the dressing room like he did with Chelsea 3 years ago practically to the day.  The only way they moved on and stopped the rot was a change at the top and United probably need to do the same as there's too much water under the bridge. Players getting slagged off in public, bad tactics and boring football week in week out it seems and I can't see it getting any better. 

He's very fortunate still to be there IMO. 

17 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Hoped for Juve in Champions league, but I'll take Dortmund, could've been a lot worse emoji41.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Could have been an awful lot kinder as well Phil. You’d have been better off with Bayern Munich! Dortmund are currently 9 points clear at the top of the Bundesliga, with a +26 goal difference and a goal average of almost 3 per game....this may be the end of Spurs CL campaign I fear

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I went to Spurs 3-1 Dortmund back in 2017 which was an amazing game. Dortmund have a weaker team on paper now than what they did back then but they seem to be doing better now. Difficult game but a fairly kind draw. Shame they didn't get an easy tie like Real Madrid😎

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Could have been an awful lot kinder as well Phil. You’d have been better off with Bayern Munich! Dortmund are currently 9 points clear at the top of the Bundesliga, with a +26 goal difference and a goal average of almost 3 per game....this may be the end of Spurs CL campaign I fear

Phil is not rising to my tempting dry fly drawn acros the water! 😂😂

From the BBC...

We are here at Hotspur Way waiting for Mauricio Pochettino ahead of tomorrow’s match with Arsenal.

Due to speak to the media at 12:30. Although it normally starts just after 13:00. 

To pinch a line from one of my colleagues here....”I’m not sure if we will be asking who starts at right back tomorrow.”

image.gif.eb3b4bdfe5181f982678bc472a9e73ed.gif😂😂😂

On 12/17/2018 at 12:14 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

They won't get rid of him. 

I'll add that to the list of classic lines such as "we can still win this..."

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......