If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man
You win some, lose some, all the same to me

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools
But that's the way I like it baby
I don't wanna live for ever

Said Lemmy.

Looks fun, I'll jump in :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Lol. They did get lucky on a number of occasions after watching the highlights this morning but there you go. Hands down I would take Mourinho to get me a result when I needed it most.

Well, Tony Mowbray first ofc but after that, definitely Mourinho 😋

This is real grass roots football!

'We're the only team in White Hart Lane'

Above the bar in Haringey's six-year-old clubhouse is a sign that reads 'White Hart Lane N17'.

It was paid for by Loizou, who says: "There's only one senior club on White Hart Lane - and it's not Spurs. Their official address is High Road, Tottenham."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45994715

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

This is real grass roots football!

'We're the only team in White Hart Lane'

Above the bar in Haringey's six-year-old clubhouse is a sign that reads 'White Hart Lane N17'.
It was paid for by Loizou, who says: "There's only one senior club on White Hart Lane - and it's not Spurs. Their official address is High Road, Tottenham."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45994715
It's true, white hart lane is a side road that enters the high street on the opposite side of the road to the ground[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Fulham have sacked manager Slavisa Jokanovic and replaced him with Claudio Ranieri, who guided Leicester to the Premier League title in 2016.

Jokanovic makes way with the Cottagers sitting bottom of the Premier League table with five points from 12 matches.

Italian Ranieri, 67, has been given a "multi-year" contract by the Londoners.

"Making a change without having the right answer or succession plan was not an option," said Fulham chairman Shahid Khan.

"So having someone of Claudio's calibre ready to accept our challenge was comforting but, most of all, essential.

"Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League, and particularly so for what we need at this moment at Fulham.

"His recent body of work with Leicester City is literally legendary, and then you look at Claudio's experience with Chelsea and big clubs throughout Europe, and it's pretty evident we are welcoming an extraordinary football man to Fulham Football Club."

More here.....https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46205801

Not a surprise.

I have - rather stupidly - insisted on keeping Sessengnon in my fantasy team expecting him to come good. Not happening in that shit team.

He should have come to Spurs when he had the chance...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Trouble with Jokanovic was that they played such risky attacking football that you may be able to get away with in the Championship against the likes of Reading and Hull but in the Premier League you have to be more sensible and disciplined. I saw parts of the Bournemouth home game and at times they were playing with just 2 defenders and they got absolutely torn apart off the ball. Also for a team that spent more than £100m which was even more than Chelsea and got players like Schurrle; I would've expected them to do better.  A change had to be made. 

Just read a good article on Tim Flowers who is now the manager of non-league Solihull Moors who play Blackpool in the FA Cup tomorrow, winners getting into the 3rd round with the big boys. What tickled me was a post in the comment section....

Tim Flowers = great keeper, great character. I love his account of the goal Le God scored past him in 94 (still the best goal I've ever seen): 

"Le Tiss got the ball about 40 yards out and wandered past 2 or 3 of our blokes till he was about 30 yards out...I thought: "Oh, ****..."

It’s this one...

Just read a good article on Tim Flowers who is now the manager of non-league Solihull Moors who play Blackpool in the FA Cup tomorrow, winners getting into the 3rd round with the big boys. What tickled me was a post in the comment section....

Tim Flowers = great keeper, great character. I love his account of the goal Le God scored past him in 94 (still the best goal I've ever seen): 

"Le Tiss got the ball about 40 yards out and wandered past 2 or 3 of our blokes till he was about 30 yards out...I thought: "Oh, ****..."

It’s this one...

Matt is probably, along with Glen Hoddle, one of the most overlooked players in history, in terms of England caps. From the days such players were considered a 'luxury'. Still baffles me that one. His refusal to leave Southampton probably didn't help. I know Spurs and Man Utd both tried to buy him.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Brutal but the correct decision. In all my years of watching football in many leagues and countries; I have never seen this rule being applied correctly here. I've seen the calamity one-two which usually leads to a blatant offside and a wasted corner but you never see this type of corner usually being flagged but they actually got the decision right based on the rules:-

2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Port Vale v Stoke U21's last night was a bit tasty😎

“The 11 people arrested were all from the north of Staffordshire, aged between 18 and 61, and detained for a mixture of public order and violence offences.”

What the hell is a 61 year old doing causing trouble at a football match? 😱

KILMARMOQUE ARE TOP OF THE SCOOTISH PREMERSHIP WTF!? 

Celtic will be 6pts clear with a game in hand in a couple of weeks no doubt but it's nice to see something a bit different especially when you ain't seen the table for a couple of months. 
Good. That league is tosh. It needs shaking up abit.