Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

14 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Jamie Carragher not doing the Scouse stereotype any favours

Don't know why these pundits make such stupid mistakes to put their very comfortable and well-paid jobs at risk. 

No excuses unfortunately. No matter how much shit you take, when you're famous and well known you just can't do this. I'm pretty sure he'll lose his job after being suspended by Sky.

Fuck football, last night wasn’t pathetic. Where’s the attacking football? If we start with Fellaini again, I’m going to loose my mind. We conceded two stupid goals, the first was unlucky as to a slight deflection to take it around De Gea. The second was pure comedy.

Could be good and guarantees a EPL side in the semi’s

I liked this.....

After City's director of football Txiki Begiristain said: "It's going to be a great couple of games," Reds manager Jurgen Klopp added: "I saw his face. He didn't look like it was Christmas."

:lol::lol::lol:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

On 3/14/2018 at 8:21 AM, tronic44 said:

Fuck football, last night wasn’t pathetic. Where’s the attacking football? If we start with Fellaini again, I’m going to loose my mind. We conceded two stupid goals, the first was unlucky as to a slight deflection to take it around De Gea. The second was pure comedy.

I'm suprised as hell that Fellaini is still at Man Utd and regularly playing.

7 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Liverpool v Man City in the Champions League

1FFD2FF09.gif

I'm sorry @jordie1892 and @Amnotright, we can't see another CL trophy go to a club that struggles to win our own league. I swear they purposely play well in Europe to piss all other English fans off. If there's a year for Man City, this one seems to be it.

On 14.3.2018 at 9:21 AM, tronic44 said:

Fellaini is the very fucking definition of a Mourinho player though... He'll probably sign a new deal or something, just watch xD

Great weekend of football! I’m very happy that we managed to beat citeh, maybe if we’d performed like we had done in the second half, for the rest of the season then we might be a bit closer to them.

I’m just happy I didn’t watch them lift the league, hopefully now they’re extra shattered for their game against Liverpool. Would rather Liverpool won, only because they don’t stand a chance in the next round. Sorry Liverpool fans but your defence won’t cut it.

Typical I switched off at 2-0 didn't I....🙈

I can't believe City have all but blown the Champions League as well. Then again I fancy a tickle on Man City to go through :P

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I can't believe City have all but blown the Champions League as well. Then again I fancy a tickle on Man City to go through :P

It was an epic 2nd half 😁

12 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I fancy a flutter on them as well, the odds would be crazy....or they should be at least.

1-0 Man City at the break. It could just happen.

Also, for both underdogs; Roma and Man City, to go through would've been 200-1 at the start and they are both 1-0 up. Maybe. Just maybe.

On 11/04/2018 at 9:50 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Devastating finale at the Bernabeau tonight - Juventus were incredible but it always was going to end in such a dreadful and predictable way. 

Great goals from both legs. Real Madrid should fancy themselves now.

Which goal was better - Ronaldo or Neves?

Liverpool v Roma and Real v Bayern.

Roma shouldn't be underestimated but Liverpool could certainly powerhouse themselves into the final. I think Real will probably have a bit too much for Bayern in the end especially if the ref is on their side too:ph34r:

Arsenal have Athletico Madrid which is the tie they probably wanted to avoid. Win that and they should win it but the home performance is key and not to concede an away goal.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Which goal was better - Ronaldo or Neves?

Neves definitely for me. Ronaldo's goal was great but there have been better in the football league this season that don't even get a mention. Even though Wolves have bought the league and broke all the rules in the process; they've had a great season. 

I can see Liverpool v. Bayern final and we’d see if LFC have the nous/ experience required to win it

I can also Arsenal being beaten home and away I’m afraid 
Don't be afraid of the Woolwich pikeys losing, I'd prefer them losing in the final but the semi will do.

Bayern for the Champions League in my opinion. No mess, no fuss, just pure impact. They just go quietly about their job. Having said that, LFC can never be written off in Europe.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Bayern aren't the force they were, I think they've done incredibly well to get this far.

Roma could be the dark horse. I normally want english teams to win but I just can't see past Real Madrid. Maybe I'll change my mind if Liverpool get to the final ;)

I think the german machinery might just beat Real. Robben and Ribery are getting old, but the defence they have is in my opinion the best in the world, even though Kimmich is not on Lahms level yet. Then there’s Lewa and Müller up top who just always seem to pop up in the box at the right time to get a goal.