Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

17 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Good result last night Phil....could this be your year?

This team constantly surprises me. We dominated them most of the game after a sloppy start. Away. At Juventas. I'm loving it.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I heard the lads at Blabkburn put in a shift last night Lee.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I was ecstatic mate. Fantastic result far awsy from home at Portsmouth. Won 2-1 whilst Wigan lost so whilst we've played 1 or 2 more games than the top 2, the top 3 are separated by a point.

Fingers crossed for Promotion!

Via the FG App

On 20/02/2018 at 1:50 PM, phil bottle said:

Just when I thought Man Shitty were shoe ins for the double. Rochdale may yet win the FA cup🤣

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Really hope you win something this year. Personally don't want to see that Spurs team broke up because of lack of trophies.

On 23/02/2018 at 12:00 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Really hope you win something this year. Personally don't want to see that Spurs team broke up because of lack of trophies.

Yeah despite our best efforts looks like FA cup could be a goer. Let's see how it goes, we have to fight against VAR in addition to the team opposite🤣

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I had to survive nearly 2 decades of underachievement as a Spurs fan, so petulant Arsenal fans are a bit of a joke, but as we like to say

We sang it in France

We sang it in Spain

We sang in the sun

And we sang in the rain

They tried to stop us but you know what it did

There's nothing I love more than being a yid.

:lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Emirates Stadium capacity: 58,967

Arsenal v Man City attendance: '58,420'

Number of empty seats: around 20,000

Seems legit...

I think it's against the FA rules and general stadium safety guidelines to bullshit your attendance by counting non-attendees in the total count especially when your ground gets its data supposedly from turnstile clicks. There was definitely no more than 40k there last night if that and it most certainly was Arsenal's lowest turnout in that stadium and probably no bigger than a maxed out Highbury.

Anyhow, AFTV is gold right now! 

3 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I suppose they count a season ticket as a ‘click’ ?

Definitely but I don't think they are allowed to do that - certainly can't do that in the Football League for safety reasons and I would've thought the Prem was the same. Certainly other clubs post credible attendances - even Man City at their Emptihad use to do it:lol: I think Arsenal this season or last did the same when they had a boycott and they were questioned how their full house had rows of empty seats and that the stat was attendance not tickets sold. Either way, it's another thing to laugh at Arsenal aboutB)

On 02/03/2018 at 5:56 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Emirates Stadium capacity: 58,967

Arsenal v Man City attendance: '58,420'

Number of empty seats: around 20,000

Seems legit...

I think it's against the FA rules and general stadium safety guidelines to bullshit your attendance by counting non-attendees in the total count especially when your ground gets its data supposedly from turnstile clicks. There was definitely no more than 40k there last night if that and it most certainly was Arsenal's lowest turnout in that stadium and probably no bigger than a maxed out Highbury.

Anyhow, AFTV is gold right now! 

Saw this in today's paper and thought of you!

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork