Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

The awesome thing about that game is that I have a few friends from Barnsley and they all remember that well. Glory days for those lads despite Ginola's wizardry, they're propping up the Championship right now[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

I'm hyped we got Sanchez but the video that was made for his introduction was fucking awful.

Still......great swap IMO

Yeah, but his salary?! 

Pogba will double his come next week, mark my words 😂

Think the swap deal worked for everyone. Reckon Mike (can't be arses to lookup the right spelling) will do well at Arsenal if they can hold on to a few of their players
Agree on that, i always liked the look of Micky boy, think he'll do well under Wenger.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Think the swap deal worked for everyone. Reckon Mike (can't be arses to lookup the right spelling) will do well at Arsenal if they can hold on to a few of their players
Agree on that, i always liked the look of Micky boy, think he'll do well under Wenger.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I agree too, Miky will be a far better player suited at Arsenal. No point having a moody fecker at a club bringing everyone else down.

Yeah, I think the $anchez/Mickey swap deal was the best outcome for all parties but Man Utd will be the happiest overall as they ridded a player surplus for requirements in exchange for a top player with only his outlandish wages to cover which could be done through global marketing and sales alone. Arsenal get a reasonable player in return and offload someone that doesn't want to be there without losing him for a free in the summer. Could've been a lot worse and embarrassing for them had Sanchez walked for nothing where even West Ham and QPR could offer him a contractB)

Isn't Mesut 'offside eyes' Ozil out of contract too this summer? If so; I would have thought there would have been drama with him going on this window too. 

This was a great game but proves VAR needs some desperate tweaking before it's fully rolled out into football

Also Spurs can beat Real Madrid but they can't beat Newport County...
Mate they need money so we're giving them a Wembley jolly up🤣

I think Liverpool and Wet Spam spared our blushes[emoji16]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

40 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Swansea 3-1 Arsenal:o

Arsenal clinging onto 6th placeB)

Ironically, it was level until the 61st minute. Swansea took the lead 1 minute after Mikhy boy stepped on the pitch. He was introduced at 60 mins. Ouch.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I see he’s bringing them good luck already :lol: That’s a harsh way to start your life at a club though.

Cech made an absolute howler last night, the ball was bouncing but you expect someone like him to do better. Wonder if Mr Aubameyang is having second thoughts?

Blackburn are surprisingly giving the fans something to cheer about - 18 games unbeaten in the league, 1 point off top spot. Hope we keep hold of Brad Dacks today.

On other news, can't believe Arsenal think Giroud can't do a job. The guy scores great goals, just because he looks lazy doesn't mean he is!

Via the FG App

On 2/1/2018 at 5:30 PM, tronic44 said:

Glad there isn’t any football this week 👍

There certainly was some news. A record no less.

Highest ever Premier league attendance at a game this week.

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United

Attendance:

Not bad for a midweek game in London.

COYS:)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

There certainly was some news. A record no less.

Highest ever Premier league attendance at a game this week.

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United

Attendance:

Not bad for a midweek game in London.

COYS:)

Not sure how that happened with no football being played? :lol:

On 31/01/2018 at 5:07 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Blackburn are surprisingly giving the fans something to cheer about - 18 games unbeaten in the league, 1 point off top spot. Hope we keep hold of Brad Dacks today.

On other news, can't believe Arsenal think Giroud can't do a job. The guy scores great goals, just because he looks lazy doesn't mean he is!

Via the FG App

Shame the run had to end 😢 bloody Plymouth as well my late grandads home town. 

We will have to go to Ewood again mate for the (hopefully) promotions party 😊⚽️🏆

Shame the run had to end [emoji22] bloody Plymouth as well my late grandads home town. 
We will have to go to Ewood again mate for the (hopefully) promotions party [emoji4][emoji460]️[emoji471]
I went eith a west country mate to see Plymouth in a play off final a while ago. Have a soft spot for the Pilgrims, even if that is one mental city. Full of nutters[emoji4]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Shame the run had to end [emoji22] bloody Plymouth as well my late grandads home town. 
We will have to go to Ewood again mate for the (hopefully) promotions party [emoji4][emoji460]️[emoji471]
Blooming typical as soon as I mention the unbeaten run to other people! [emoji85]

I'm hoping that a result like that will reset their desire because we had a lot of draws in that run, we need to go on a winning streak and put Shrewsbury under a lot more pressure - they won in the 90th minute which was a fantastic result for them.

Via the FG App

Rochdale beat Millwall 1-0 to set up a 5th round tie against Newport County unless Tottenham can cause an upsetB)

I reckoned the Swansea v Notts County would be a close game - currently 8-1[emoji38]
They can have it. Champions League winners or bust for Spurs this year.

Bust[emoji16]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Big London derby today.

Spurs v the Arse

Shitting it to be honest, it's one of those fixtures where form goes out the window, and I hate games I can't predict.

Would have been feeling better about it but for the recent addition to the gooner squad, that guy from Dortmund has scored against us in the past and I can guarantee he'll score today (my only firm prediction).

COYS[emoji106]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg