Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Hard to believe that Man City's toughest game this season has been against Huddersfield! United were poor and it was another dismal tactical performance from Mourinho. Even without Pogba and after last week against Arsenal; I was expecting much more from the home side. 1-2 is a fortunate result as it could have been a far greater margin. You can literally see them going not only unbeaten but winning every match remaining. 

Man City v Spurs this weekend.

We'll show you all how it should be done.

We don't park buses, we steal the bus, go on a joyride round the local area and then we torch the bus.

Mark my words.

[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

God damn it, really thought Spurs we’re going to a better job against Citeh, they were Utds only hope [emoji38]

In other news, lukaku scored....bout fucking time, he better keep scoring!
Yep a very poor showing from my lot[emoji24]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Harry Kane, two hatricks in his last couple of games. Already one of the best strikers in premiership history. Hats off.

Deli seems to be back on form. Lamela starting to play again. There were rumours we'd be swapping Danny Rose with Luke Shaw this January but things may have changed on that front. 

January will be interesting. Liverpool throwing money around again, I wonder how they'll fuck up this new signing this time, defenders go to Liverpool and become shit overnight it seems. Over at MUFC Jose is complaining about a lack of funds. No words. I'll leave that to someone else. Everton looking better. Much as I dislike Sam Allardyce,  I was impressed with his speech about food banks in neo-Dickensian Britain last week. Hope he's not a hypocrite and does more than just open his mouth.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

A poll of Real Madrid supporters shows they want Kane ahead of Neymar and Mbappe.

Maybe in a couple of years if Spurs become shit like we were for much of my 20s he'll go there but can't see it right now.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Kane is looking amazing at the moment. He’s the only one with potential to break shearers all time PL goals record. That is unless he moves to Real. Spurs have got to win the FA cup or champs league this year else he might be tempted to go I reckon

A poll of Real Madrid supporters shows they want Kane ahead of Neymar and Mbappe.

Maybe in a couple of years if Spurs become shit like we were for much of my 20s he'll go there but can't see it right now.

Kane is looking amazing at the moment. He’s the only one with potential to break shearers all time PL goals record. That is unless he moves to Real. Spurs have got to win the FA cup or champs league this year else he might be tempted to go I reckon

Kane won't go imo. He loves where he is and feels like he is the closest to Shearer where not only the way he plays and scores goals is similar but it feels like his morals, loyalties, and attitude is fitting to a person that could stay at Spurs for the rest of his career.

For once, this is great news for England.

Kane won't go imo. He loves where he is and feels like he is the closest to Shearer where not only the way he plays and scores goals is similar but it feels like his morals, loyalties, and attitude is fitting to a person that could stay at Spurs for the rest of his career.

For once, this is great news for England.
Yep, his character is pretty old school, I think you're right there Lee.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'll take either [emoji16]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Jose is an idiot! He's moaning about Man City having infinite money but he himself has spent £200m+ - £150m of which was on just two players! Pep has spent a similar amount but less money on more players. He's also spent wiser, bought more effective players and has vastly improrved the existing ones that were there such as Sterling. City, United, Liverpool and Chelsea have all spent big to buy the league but City have just done it far better. Mourinho also bought the league back in 2004 with Chelsea when no money was spent by anyone else and that expenditure also precipitated the accelerating market spend in football that has propelled to this day. Such a hypocrite and unless they win something big; he'll probably have to go. He's not a special manager no more - he's style is dated and his tactics can be countered. Only against Arsenal did they excite and play pulsating football like they should be doing. 

United would be better off with Ancelotti.