Nintendo Switch

J4MES OX4D

What a year Nintendo have had! Not sure how many if any have the console on here but this gem of a machine has impressed me massively in its first year. With AAA gaming sinking to horrible new lows with loot boxes, shady publishers and more shitty games; Nintendo have continued to do what they do best; make great games without the bullshit. Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyseey are the two top contenders for GOTY in the media plus with many more top exclusive titles on their books in the opening year; it's a very encouraging start for the unique console. 

It's been 20 years since I got my N64 which was a godlike console and with Nintendo back to their best; it's so tempting to do it all again. If I can grab a £300 bundle with Mario and Zelda this Christmas that would be a fantastic deal. 

If I had the time for more games I might shell out for it but I'm overloaded at the moment. They have lots more developers onboard with the Switch, including some of the best indie developers, so its looking good for Nintendo right now.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'm not a Nintendo fan by any means but this bit of kit is by far the best gaming stuff you can buy right now. It is truly unbelievable stuff and the games are ridiculously amazing.

I'd recommend one of these to any one wanting an idea for a Christmas present.

Which games are you guys playing?
I play a bit of Mario Kart and not long ago picked up Mario Tennis after hearing the reviews. The kids play a bit of Minecraft on it, which just had an Aquatic update to it too.

I would play Splatoon 2 more as well if I could get into it more. Maybe I'll take it away with one of our family trips.

What do you like the look of so far on it?

Xenoblade 2 is pretty good.

Honestly at this point I am debating on selling my switch. We bought it for The Boy, but he never touches it, and I just don't enjoy it that much anymore

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

17 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I may get a Switch this year if there are some good deals going. It's about the only traditional games console left now. 

It still has game updates that you have to download but I get what you mean. I'll end up using mine abit when we go away for weekends I think.

11 hours ago, Commander_Undies said:

Super Smash Bros, Mario Party, Zelda, Mario Kart, Splatoon 2 are what I want to play the most. Looking into the system, one of the things that sucks  is the SD card.

Cannot wait for Smash Bros. That game is epic. Haven't seen if a Mario Party has been released yet?

I agree about the SD card issue, not sure if it helps but I buy the physical cards rather than downloads. Its the only issue with Zelda as it takes up nearly all the internal memory.

Yea, definitely selling mine at some point here. I need to see what I can get for it and the games I have.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."